The Matrix: Redefined

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy

Vim
whoa! i feel jealous! can't wait for the rest of it!

Trinity_Matrix
Hmmm...it's pretty good! Keep it up, let's see how this will turn out!

burlyman
cool cool kozzy Happy Dance

this options funny: Not very good. Just stop writing. laughing

MC Mike
Great! big grin

MC Mike
Oh, and you should explain how Tank died... although I am certain that is in your plan already! wink

JKozzy
Mmm yup! And I plan to squeeze the Kid and his story somewhere in here... it's not done by a long shot. I have a bit of a "storyboard" in a notebook, and I plan on getting this to be a really deep and rewarding story, even if it isn't sanctioned by the W. Bros! stick out tongue

Lord Soth
Sweetness. Keep it going

THISISNOTREAL2
oh yeah tight, i WAS wondering why tank was not in reloaded when i first saw it!

JKozzy
Anyone have any input about it? I.E. anything they think should be explained in it? Or any special characters that should be in it, even for a little while? I was thinking of having them go to the Cadrom, check it out, go to Zion, and go back out for the Kid, etc, Neo jacks back in to confirm that the Kid is dead, then fights off a few agents, and sees a hologram-ish thing, foreshadowing his fate?

priestjim
I like the irony of some points like "You're the One in the Matrix not in the real world!" smile
Keep it on koz-man!

Vim
yeah just keep it coming man! my story, Return to the Matrix, is starting to get really weird, because hopefully the reader won't really know what is going on! Which is what I want. My main character begins to realize that the One, who is quite different, isn't really the One, but just another gung ho guy, who is able to bend rules to an almost godly extent. Finally Kevin must figure out what's what, before its too late, and then end of the entire machine and human civilization may come to a sudden end!

hotsauce6548
who put No good. Just Stop Writing???
i thought it was a great story

MC Mike
Most likely someone who hated the Matrix and never read the story in the first place... sad

Captain REX
Good! Another good Matrix tale! smile

SpikeSpiegel
I think you should include the Bounty being destroyed so it fits in with Ush's RPG big grin

Punker69
Hey in you story JKOZZY Trinity said to Neo"If you could fly you`d have flown away".But if this is between the first one and the second one at the end of the first one NEO FLEW.So why did Trinity say "If YOU COULD FLY"?.

JKozzy
Because he was tossing and turning so much in the real world that it looked like he would have... Neo can't fly in the real world.... it's a metaphor. Trinity wasn't in his dream.

JKozzy
confused

Punker69
oh.

Captain REX
JKozzy wouldn't know about that, Spikey. We don't even know about that yet.

Please continue! It looks good so far...

SpikeSpiegel
I guess, but it could just be the Neb hearing about it. Then it could fit in with the RPG.

Captain REX
Meh, whatever...

JKozzy
Anyway, I have some free time now, so I might *finally* write the second "chapter" of Redefined. But if anyone wishes to comment on my brand spankin' new FanFic account, the address is http://www.fanfiction.net/~alcides

Captain REX
Wow, free time!

JKozzy
Shut up! stick out tongue

Captain REX
Don't talk that way to the moderator... wink

JKozzy
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/pray.gifhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/pray.gif
*Hummmmmmmmmm*
I bow to thee, oh Goderator of the General Fiction Forum!!
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/pray.gifhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/pray.gif

Captain REX
laughing out loud

JKozzy
Good news, I've begun to write it. Only a matter of a day, or two... if everything goes to plan. Superbowl's today and I've got school and my BIRTHDAY this week, so maybe I'll have it done soon stick out tongue

Captain REX
Posts have been removed at JKozzy's request.

Shape Shifter
My two cents (for what it's wroth) - write your own fic, im not saying that you shouldnt listen to what people want you to add in.

Yes, i do have a vague notion what I'm talking about (occasionally lol). i dont know whether you read 'rolands diary' or not, but on fanfic.net i got a review where the person wrote this big long paragraph telling me that they didnt like hummer (they said it that way twice, im not sure whether they meant to say humour or Hammer) fics and that it was crap, i shouldnt have portrayed Roland as an idiot, that i should change it etc etc.

yeah yeah i know long rambling speech. but my point is that if you write your fics the way other people want you to it stops becoming your fic, know what i mean? Once again going back to the Roland diary one; if i had written that the way the reviewer wanted it done, it never would have been written.

One last question, are you writing fics because you like to write, or because you want people to tell you how great it is? (yeah yeah i know the last part helps but...)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.