iz any one really gutted that none of there friends likes lotrs no were near as much

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

enya
im really gutted that i cant talk to my friends about lotrs, must of them have never seen or got bored watching it, there is somefing seriously wrong with them

i try to strike up a conversation about it and when there nice they might say one thing about and them they move on

i dont understand LOTRs rulz more than life itself well maybe not that much

then again..............................

BingaBonga
well all my friends likes lotr, but i am the TRUE lotr freak... they accept how much of love lotr including viggo/aragorn and i accept that one of my friends is a matrix freak... and a lizzie mcguire freak... that one was hard for me to accept.... and one that has the worst taste in boys in my opinion... well she's getting better, and no surferrock if you ever find this it's not you angel

Bloom4ever
i kno wat u mean. Only 2 of my friendz actually kno what lotr iz bout nd theyv only read 1 bk. K, at least 1 of my friendz knos who Orli iz nd thinks hes hot but....... *tries to remember the problem*.......... oh yeah, she hasnt read the flipping bks!
i need mo lotr frienz

enya
one of my friends hates LOTRs BUT loves dirty dancing and flashdance

i admit dirty dancing was kinda good but nothin compare to LOTRs

AND FLASH DANCE what a pile of SHITE

enya
at least im not alone

BingaBonga
actually one of my friends who is in love with elijah hasn't even seen the movie...i'm like wtf?What the f**k?

enya
wtf

obsivously not a true fan of elijah and mentally ill like the rest of the people who havent seen LOTRs

BingaBonga
well, i think that she's going to see it soon...possibly...probably not.... but i think that she's reading the books right now... and i truthfully wished that i read the books first because when i went to see lotr, i was so confused and my friend i were like grabbing each other because we were so freaked out be the orcs... but now i understand everything, and i wonder why i didn't read the books before... and i agree that everyone should see lotr...

one time one my friends younger brother, how hasn't seen lotr was like lotr is stupid... i ask why... he says they copied off of harry potter, and once again i was like wtf?What the f**k? lotr has been around for like 40 more years than stupid harry potter, and don't get me wrong i like harry potter, but compared to lotr, it has no chance... when i told him that he's like... oh... well i still don't like it... i'm like watch the first two movies and read the books... if you still don't like it we can have a real discussion. but then again he was like 10, but very immature... people these days so big headed!

enya
My half sister finks its a load of crap- i cant believe her

going back to what u said. OMG Lotrs was copied no one it iz a totally orginal and brill idea

i will forgive him if he iz really just about

Ariadne
I'm really lucky that all of my friends are just about as obsessed with LotR as I am. There's just one person who loves the movies but doesn't really care about the books. She's halfway through the TT. How anyone could be halfway through and not finish is beyond me, when RotK is the best! But that doesn't really matter because we all love it!

BingaBonga
that's awesome, most of my friends love it... and sometimes if we're in fights... one of them disses viggo and a huge uproar occurs... i pretty much blow up...http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blowup.gif but thank god it was only once... i was really mad at her... mad

enya
U ARE SOOOOO LUCKY I AM ASHAMED TO SAY THAT I HAD TO STOP READIN TTS only coz my mum made me coz i had exams but shud be starting again soon coz it was soooo goood so far

BingaBonga
wait wha? tts?

enya
my mistake TTT

enya
The Two Towers

Bloom4ever
din take me long 2 read the books, i wuz surprised. My cousin, she reads a lot, she told me she couldnt finish ttt uz she couldnt understand it. i think its really ez to understand if u try to. Or maybe some of us just hav the natural talent 2 understand it, lol!

enya
oh yes im sure dats it lol

Hegemon875
I don't know a single person who doesn't like either the books or the movies.

enya
well ur well lucky u know people with sense well gotta go unfortunaly, if i had my way i would stay on line foreva talkin about LOTRs

bye bye

Verity
Not really.....My family loves it, and those r the only ppl I care about truly!

tiger lilly
im the same as u verity, my whole family loves lotr

some of my friends have seen the films and like them.... not to the crazy extent i do.... hehe rolling on floor laughing geek

i do find it very hard to believe that there are people who dont like the films or the books.... its quite offensive really...... blink

BingaBonga
my family hasn't even seen the movies... my dad fell asleep in the advertisements before the movie

Aragorn#1
well only one of my friends like lotr but she goes to a dif. school and i cant find any one at my school who likes it so it sucks i know how some of you peoples feel

BingaBonga
it seems in my grade, if they just haven't read the books, they still just like the action of the movie... though when i first saw fellowship, i was like what is going on? but i had no clue of the plot... and once again, go lotr

chica16
the majority of my friends are obsessed with lotr as much as i am but i have a few that make fun of us and it pisses me off

chica16
my dad, grandma nad aunt are obsessed too

badkittykitty
its funny none of my friends like the movies especially the two towers...but my family is nuts about it! my mom had the books when we were young and got everyone to read them.just tonight me and my brother talked for like over a hour about 'return of the king'...runs in the family

fini
ah welcome to our world, preciousssss,
yessssssss!!!!!

lol who cares anyway...........those other people DONT know what they're missing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.