Is it just me or has the forum got very popular?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BingaBonga
What do you guys think? is it because Rotk is getting closer and closer to coming into theaters world wide? Probably, but i'm glad more people are comin... it used to be like 30 min before someone responded to me, now it's like 2 minutes... i'd like to know your thoughts... embarrasment

enya
what would expect LOTRs rulz

BingaBonga
well it seems that a lot more people have joined since october... or it seems so... even my friend surferrock has joined...erm but i am very happy with the increase in memebers...big grin increase in opinions... increase on discussions....

enya
i just joined in november coz i only just got the internet i no its crazy dat i only just got it And my mum keeps moaing at me for being on it too long coz we aint got broadband YET but im getting it next week yeh

people are probably goin on it coz of da release of ROTK

Ariadne
Yeah, whenever a big event is about to happen everyone gets more interested in it. Usually it dies down after a few months though. sad It's so sad to think that it will all be over soon! No more LotR movies...I guess I'll just have to watch them over and over forever.

BingaBonga
well, hopefully they'll make the hobbit... i really wouldn't be too surprised if they did

enya
me toooooooo, im going to watch it the time and wen i not watchin it i will read it and when i not readin it i will fink about it

omg i know dis iz horrible to fink about but could they take the whole forum just LOTRs away

BingaBonga
i really do think that they will make a movie on the hobbit, i think that it's so sad "who" dies, but i'll probably be back on later, i have to go take a shower, i have this thing i have to go up to for my grandmas church *sighs* plus i have to vaccum this office...meh... oh well keep on postin, be back online lata... adios, cho, hasta la vista, lata

enya
c ya hope to here from ya soon by da way i hope they make a film of da hobbit even though i havent read it, but i am planning to

enya
i might start a thread up actually

BingaBonga
yes, it's very helpful book, the hobbit, because it tells you about bilbo's adventure... very good book

badkittykitty
I know with rotk coming in a month I am going to be popping in this forum alot

vvvrulz
ROTK is on the way, hence this forum is popular.

Hypernova
Yeah and TTT EE is just about to be released (Nov 18!!-- tomorrow!!)

BingaBonga
here, i think that the extended version comes out today... but i may be wrong... i wish it would stay popular, it's kind-of nice... sad

sauron
well i joined in november heres how i got here (and others too probably)

i was thinking bout rotk one day and i though well im excited but i know whats going to happen, then it hit me, p.j changed a bit of tt and i though that rascals goig to do it again, so i went onto www.google.com typed in rotk spoilers and what should appear kmc so after reading it i thought hey that is good and signed up big grin

mystery solved

BingaBonga
i got here by going to google, searching for celebrian because i couldn't figure out why she left for valinor and one of the threads was about it... thanks to that, i'm here and i'm luvin it wink

sauron
well theres two of us, i think kmc should issue a thank you to google

nephalim27
Google here too, but it was for another movie...don't remember which.

It's interesting these forums have an unusual amount of women...

sauron
hey im not complaining wink

BingaBonga
agreed sauron, google is the best, and everyone should be thanking google, i've used it like a thousand times an counting smile

orlandoOYEA
Yea i am a google person too, gotz on google seardched Lotr message boards and yup, been on for a couple weeks. Not usually a forum person but this is great. ill definatley stay on after Lots to partay. Happy Dance

mah
Pretty hectic nowadays, yes.

BingaBonga
wacked threads... gah! it's very annoying, but your a very good mod mah smile

Lady Ellie
I was looking for ROTK pictures ( google thumb up ) This forum ROCKS! rock rock rock Will this forum still go on after the LOTR movies? I really hope so... yes

BingaBonga
yes google is the best place to find stuff...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.