The hobbit- do fink there will be a movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

enya
hi people

i was just wondering do u fink dat some one will make a film of the hobbit if yes do you fink it will be peter jackson and is a good idea confused wink stick out tongue big grin

enya
by da way i havent read the hobbit yet so NO SPOILERS PLEASE or cover them up

thanx

Exa
Yes I do think that there will be
Though it will take some time

And, yes again, I do think it is a good idea and I also think PJ might do it.

enya
if there iz one PJ has to do it, it wouldnt be right if someone else done it

is it betta than LOTRs i cant imagen anyfing bein betts than LOTRS

Verity
I agree!

fini
you know what i DONT THINK that they should make the hobbit into a movie............reasons:
1. People was say that they are making everything of tolkien into movies.......which will take the Novelty of a TOLKIEN movie being shown.
2. The stars and planets were in the right combination when PJ took up this venture.........something i think cannot happen again.
3.I have a bad feeling its gonna end up being a "sequel/prequel" type movie..........AND YOU ALL know how that has worked with other big movies.

Sifer
Fink? Bat Fink? I will assume you meant "think".

BingaBonga
yes hopefully...

Maikahyandowen
i agree with fini on the prequel problems. Star Wars for instance?

Complicated
She thinks she's Mike Tyson.

Ariadne
I also agree about the prequel thing. While I would like to see The Hobbit made into a movie, I don't know if it would be possible for everyone to leave and go on with their lives, and then come back and still have what they had before. And it might just make the whole Tolkien book thing overdone as well, like fini said.

BingaBonga
they should have done it before the movies then it would be a lot easier to follow for people that haven't read the books, even though they should have.... lol

nephalim27
Ian Mckellen has suggested that The Hobbit be made into a long-running TV series that is accurate to the book. This was just his desire, not an official statement by any means.

BingaBonga
no it shouldn't mad

vvvrulz
Most probably they will make a movie. Hollywood pounces on any opportunity.

Maikahyandowen
too true.

OrliNElijahsGrl
I would LOVE for them to make "the hobbit" into a movie, i really enjoyed the cartoon version of it, it was really adorable and fantastic, it would be great if they did make it into a actual movie movie

hehe

Maikahyandowen
The battle of five armies would be awsome

Corlindel
Yes. Waiting desperately for it.

Maikahyandowen
Plus Smaug. He would be soo cool

Member.
We saw an Smaug as a firework display in FOTR.

Maikahyandowen
totaly not as good as the real thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.