What became of the Sith Infiltrator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ratcat
Does anyone think this will reaooear. Obviously it was on Naboo when Maul was killed. Therefore it must have been stuck there.

Will it reappear?

theEviljedi
It's probally covered in mold and full of rust by now.smile

Boshuda
I doubt the Sith infiltrator will reappear in its previous guise, but I bet we see new variations on the theme! Tie wings are definitely IN this season!!

Darth Daft
Personally I think we will see nothing of it. I also wonder what happens to the Sith Speeder Bike. Does Maul take it back to Coruscant and Sidious saves it for his next apprentice?

Boshuda
Nah! Sidious uses it on trips to the shops!

Ratcat
Well, the bike was in the Infiltrator. Would be nice to see it rusting away in the back of a hanger somewhere.

queeq
Yeah and maybe Anakin grabs it for that chase through the streets of Coruscant. "There's something familiar abou this bike..."

I doubt that we'll see any of it again. Hope to see a new Tie though. Maybe Palpy starts building a Republican Army and Navy and we'll see the first prototypes of Tie Fighters.

queeq out

Ratcat
Yeah, that would be cool.

I'd love to see them flying with scraudrons of earlier X & Y wings.

queeq
Well, according to the time line (and I think this is Insider's Guide material as well) the X-Wing was developed four years prior to ANH. It was a superior design stolen by the rebels. The Y-Wing is older, later replaced by the B-Wing.

So if GL sticks to it, no X-Wings in the PT. And I think Palpy would go for TIE's only.

queeq out

krautrocker
it wont ever be seen again. I very much doubt, lucas probably has so much he wants to say in episode 2 he wont bother telling us what happened to the sith infiltrator. What i want to know is what the stormtroopers looked like in episode 4 when luke and han took their armour off them. They must have been clones but as lucas couldn't show this he just didn't show them.

Ratcat
Only 4 years old in ANH, they didn't look after them well did they!

The B-Wings were developed in a project under the guidance of Admiral Ackbar.

Darth Daft
Yeah, Project Shantipole I believe it was called.

King Jedi
This is kind of related to the origional post, I once wrote a short story at school about an Ugnaught finding Lukes X-Wing on cloud city and going wild in it. Similar to what the Ewok did with the speeder bike in ROTJ. My teacher just gave me a weird look and said "Ugnaught?".

Darth Heinous
Darth Sidious/Palpatine would fly it back to Coruscant. He's too clever to leave it lying around waiting to be discovered. Remember, the new Sith value secrecyI don't know if Darth Tyrannus will use it or not in Episode 2. The Sith Infiltrator will probably be used to help design the original TIE fighter.

theEviljedi
Maybe,they did look a lot a like.

queeq
I don't think you'd need the Infiltrator to design another TIE. You might as well go to the manufacturer. I don't think Maul was a spaceship builder, now was he?

queeq out

Darth Daft
Raith Seinar designed the Sith Infiltrator, so I don't think that would be its official name. It must be a ship used for other purposes, but Darth Maul (or Sidious) gets one and refers to it as his Sith infiltrator.

queeq
Rath Seinar? I bet that's EU.
*makes a cross with his fingers and hisses* Away, you devil's breed... laughing out loud

queeq out

Menarytom2000
Maul's Speeder Bike flew off after he attacked Qui Gon on Tatooine, and it looked like it wasn't going to stop. I bet Maul had a long walk back....

Darth Daft
Yeah I've always wondered what happens to it. I'm guessing that with the kind of technology they have in Star Wars the bike must be able to sense that there's no rider on it and so it gradually slows down to a halt.

queeq
Yep, and then he uses Force Pull to bring it back.

queeq out

Ratcat
Actually Raith Seinar and the Seinar Fleet Systems have been consistantly listed in connection with TIE craft for many, many years.

In fact, I'm pretty sure that at the Art of Star Wars excibit that was put tegther by Lucasfilms, the plaques for the Tie models listed them there as Seinar.

I think you can pretty much sine that off as cannon.

Mos Fin jedi
I would imagine that the onboard systems have a automatic return pilot to take it back to wherever it originaly came from. After all the Sith are reliant on their secrecy. So I'm sure the ships computer would take care of hiding itself. Whether it meant flying home or going into some sort of self destruct mode.

queeq
If it's not in the movies it is EU. Simple rule, I think.

queeq out

Ratcat
Quite possibly, but there is EU that is also cannon. And I think that this is one of those things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.