Frailty : An Undiscovered Gem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
How Good is the film Frailty?, starring bill pullman and matthew mconaghy(siC) TREMENDOUS STORY aNYONE SEEN IT , POST YOUR THOUGHTS .

SaTsuJiN
It merits a viewing, althought I wouldnt purchase it. Bill paxtons performance in 'Aliens' still seems to carry on into his other movies *vomit* sick
I would definately recommend watching frailty at least once hehe

BackFire
Yeah it was awesome.

Cowboyography
ill vouch for frailty, it something new, pretty original, and that scene where he lockshis son under the shack was super intense!!

BABOON
personally i thought this movie sucked. undiscovered???? smokin'

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i thought it was good.

Darth Vicious
I liked it, even tough it was kinda predictable ending!

Striel
This is one of my top ten favorite movies. I think the guy who said it was predictable didn't get it.

heatherfeather7
I thought that Frailty was pretty good and worth at least one view. I myself didn't find the ending predictadle at all.

Voorhees
I thought it was an awesome movie

tabby999
havn't seen it, whats it about?

octapushunter
is frailty the one about the dad that kills the "demons" with his two sons? if so, that is a great movie. one of the best i've seen.
688 stars

ragesRemorse
yeah frailty was a breath of fresh air in the thriller/suspense genre. Kick ass movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.