What's Your Bike?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash_Overload
HEY!

Just wondering what is your Bike that you ride? I am hardly interested in Any of the Technical stuff (besides speeds and chucks, and shock absorbers) And when you got it, what you do with it etc etc.... And I WOULD be VERY APRECIATED if you got a picture of it... just look around the net you'll find one... I know I did.

This My bike, same color and Everything, It is a Warp 2003 by the Giant Company, 26 speeds and double adujtable chucks, quick change speeds gear and 26 (?) inch wheels (the biggest wheels, ault size... whatever) It is also balanced so it is almost impossible to do wheely..... which is good, because you need all the balance you can get going down and up steep hills while standing up and such..........

I got it for my B-Day, having passed from A Niji.... I mostly use my bike for long rides, and also I often go down stairs and go in the woods with it. loads O fun.

Fitch
cool bike....I am a bike fan.Though don't have any picrues of mine and even if I did I was too ashamed to post it here stick out tongue

DeNiro
i have a trick bike i dont ride it ne more since it has gotten really cold but i have a dyno zone with mag tires and rims. it is pretty bad ass cost like 500 bucks and i cant do ne tricks on it cause i dont practice ne more but i am getting a camaro in the next 2 months so i dont really care about bikes ne more but i know in the summer time i will go for the occasional spin cause i do luv riding it around town

Matrix_man
i jus have a Raleigh Mantaray. nothing fancy, 26"wheels, suspension, 18 gears etc...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.