Warning Cute Girl Alert!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

barbie_girl
hi my name is nicole and im 15. im a bubbly girl whos up for a larf! laughing out loud who is completely off my trolley. i wanna chat to ne 1 any age race colour religion and sex! im trust worthy and every one loves me. i only have 2 enemys out of al the people i know and i know lots of people. they are my stepdad martyn tribe and a penguin called sara hardy. i love all thinga as long as they are not depressing. im called babie coz i love pink and i have blonde hair and blue eyes. ne1 can pm me if they want or email me. well gotta go mwah by the way if you wanna no im free and single and willing to mingle! smokin' big grin rolling on floor laughing

Lara
Ah uh! sure thing barbie girl.! laughing out loud
So my bud, who do you like the site?
Settling in ok?
watch out for a few of the lads(Their in they're straight jackets locked in the cuboard!) they like to tease! big grin laughing out loud BTW: thanx for the warning its been taken into consideration.

yerssot
Hi BG!!!!
How are you?
I hope you'll stay here!

Ushgarak
Hi there! Nice to see you around. Feel free to post around and chat to people, and I hope you settle in well.

BTW... 'penguin'? I must be getting out of touch...

yerssot
we're not saying your OLD, but.... evil face

ToMacco
???????????? confused

LanceWindu
Hey BG. What's up???

Edna Witch
Ooh! Sudden influx of girls! Very odd! Welcome anyway. Hope you like it here. Sorry i know you have been here for a while and it is a tad late for me to welcome you but I haven't been around. It's great to back and to see new faces though!

Welcome!

guiseppe
(content deleted)

Lara
Now, Now girls! Play nicely! barbie let go of guiseppe's hair, Guiseppe can you disloge your teeth from Barbies leg!
Really! tusk,tusk! roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
...kids... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
Yes, I HAVE said this already. Keep arguments out of here.

Lara
I second that!

ToMacco
No No!

Let's let them fight! It could get interesting! cool

yerssot
No you wont

Ushgarak
Future arguments will simply be deleted.

yerssot
is barbie-girl still online here?

ToMacco
nOT AS LONG AS YOU'RE HERE, yerssot! big grin wink

Edna Witch
Gosh everybody please calm down! I understand that arguments happen some time but if they are going to get this unpleasant then could you try and keep them to PMs! It's just to be polite to other board members who don't really want to read a load of mails where people are shouting abuse at one another! OK? Thank you! We are all grown ups here. Well mostly so I'm sure we can do the sensible thing!

yerssot
You're right:

How are you barbie_girl?

Lara
Hi babes! What up?

Ushgarak
And when Edna and myself decide something, it STAYS decided.

ToMacco
We're all kidding around, anyway

Lara
Well we're all kidding around, I'm not to sure about you though! you're unpredictable! laughing out loud

ToMacco
I'm only unpredictable because I love all of the reactions I get in this forum. Some people get SOOOO pissed at the dumbest things, others play a long well.

It has been so interesting to see what happens everyday. I seem to be the contraversial one here.

Ushgarak
Closing; appears to be no longer relevant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.