Y's Game: "The Sith Strikes Back": Dark Side (Dexx)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
It was perhaps always in the nature of Seigan to be attracted to power and glory...
only he knows though and at this moment, he has deceided to join the illustre Darth Lord, named Vox Ten'r whose mission it was to prepare the planet Tatooine to get overrun by the sith if they got defeated on Korriban (battle in the mean time has JUST moved to Ruusan).

At this time, you, Seigan, you're in a big dark room with five remote controlled buggers to train you...

They circle around you at a speed that's surprising you, they're moving fast and spinning like crazy.
Vox just watches without showing any emotion when he pushes a button...
At the same time, those five bolls shoot at you, your "spidersense" goes off telling you that they are NOT set on stun!

Dexx
somewhat expected thinks seigan.
He ignites his saber and lets the force giude him to deflecting the bolts as best he can. back at them (even by mere chance) if possible..

yerssot
there are quite a lot of these out there to even angle them back correctly
you even have trouble deflecthing the shots!

perhaps you need to do something else then only deflecting

Dexx
When finding a good time during his deflecting, Seigan Goes towards the closest drones, trying to cut them down.

yerssot
at the rate they shoot and move this is very tricky dexx

Dexx
Well....Seigan, then tries to gather whatever force he can to make them colide into oneanother....break their route or something.

yerssot
the bolls are light so when you give one a push, it collides with another one and both explode, three left

but the bolls are now giving you more room, "afraid" or something to get the same destiny you think

Dexx
Still careful about deflecting, Seigan tries to calculate when they are the closest to the ground, and pulls them towards it right then, trying to crush them.

yerssot
actually they barely go near the ground, they're far up most of the time

"I'm getting tired of waiting, Seigan"
Vox still sounds calm for the time being

Dexx
okay, then...Seigan tries to pull them hard towards his blade, while slashing at them

yerssot
the trusters go full back when you do this, but this only makes them come in slower and they're an easy target for you
they quickly explode

"Good... but next time think more ... out of the "curve"
get creative"
he looks at you with a mad-face

Dexx
"i see" says Seigan.."so what next"

yerssot
"good... you like a challenge?"

Dexx
"ofcourse.."

yerssot
"That still has to wait for now...

How do you feel?"

Dexx
"confused" sais Seigan

yerssot
"What does that make you?"

Dexx
"aaa...jedi in disbelief?"

yerssot
"Try again, and this time don't cry out nonsense"
he bites at you

Dexx
"hmmm....angry!" says Seigan

yerssot
(well, the lightside still hasn't post, can't wait for them forever)

"What does that give you?"

Dexx
"power?"

(awh..these answers are predictable stick out tongue...)

yerssot
(I do have to slow this part down due to lightside not following as fast as I would have hoped)

"good... you've taken your first step into a bigger world...
I have something for you ..."

He points to another door, a small one.
"Enter and receive."
You feel danger coming from behind that door though...

Dexx
Seigan keeps his saber in reach, just in case...and approaches the door

yerssot
the door opens automaticly and it reveals a small way, you'll need to crouch if you want to go through it ...

Dexx
yeap..sure...i crouch and advance

yerssot
to say it easy ....
the door shuts and locks, it's all pretty dark and you don't see an end to the way, suddenly the roof goes down to crush you

Dexx
(awh...i hate playing along......but...the dark side call is too powerfull stick out tongue)
Seigan quickly goes forwards, trying to sense an end to the tunnel. He uses the force to slow the roof descend a little

yerssot
(yeah, well, an unexpected event, still hoping to finish it soon)

you can slow the roof down but you can't see or sense any end to the tunnel, it's one entire blackness to you

Dexx
seigan draws his saber and tries to cut a hole in the cieling

yerssot
cut a hole? it's a pretty thick ceiling, and if you do that, where will the part you cut out fall to? down on your head messed
remember, you already had to crouch to get back in

Dexx
oh...hell with it. While trying to force the cieling from coming dow, Seigan goes forward, as fast as he can..into the darkness

yerssot
you don't sense an end to this, dexx, and with the darkness all around you, you're happy you know that you go forth and that back is the known exit

Dexx
well...i keep going

yerssot
you have to go flat on your stomach now to continue and STILL you have no feeling or sight or whatever about an end to this

Dexx
oh..oh..i get it. Seigan gets really really red with anger....he lets his emotions flow and all that other dark side stuff stick out tongue
he continues to advance while pushing the cieling

yerssot
I take you get angry and use your rage?

Dexx
umm..yeah..definitely

yerssot
well, you let the rage and angry flow through you and the roof stops falling down, when you push at it, it goes up and you can walk again

you even think you can see a door some meters away from you ...

Dexx
yay

well...Seigan heads towards it

yerssot
you easily get to the door, you sense danger from the other side of the room....

(have to write down some things, but we're finally in the final final part happy )

Dexx
great
well.....Seigan decides to open the door and see what's behind it, with his saber tightly held in his hand

yerssot
well, get ready to open that door in a few hours, dexx
you will be warped to a seperate thread for this

Dexx
yep..i..opne the door.

separeate thread? another one?....or are you starting the next game already

yerssot
no, final dual, you have to enter when you get the signal

Dexx
yek..k..i'll be waiting

yerssot
your action has been postponed... rex wanted some fun
hope it won't take too long

yerssot
well, they were postponed ... but all is better now!

Dexx:
Suddenly the door infront of you bends and gets pushed out with great speed, crashing into a wall, you can now move out, sensing immediate danger

(a new thread will be made for this... tomorrow I think)

yerssot
you deactivate your sabre and you see rex sighing of relief, you lived to die another day.

you go back to your master who looks at you and shakes his head.
"We will have to work on your sabretechniques... more lickly the finishing part."

a few minutes later, you're near a big ship, those guys with lightsabres you saw, when you first met him, are all there, waiting for them.
When they see their master they salute him, he salutes back, than they look at you,... and you see him shake his head.
you have a bad feeling about this

you blast off of the planet, to a future unknown...

(final thread will be up soon)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.