Micheal Freddy and Jason BATTLE HERE!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
Wouldnt that be fun the most famous horror icons battle?
Basically the people that brought you fear in the first place should battle for the number #1 pscho killer of all time!!!!!They should also include the Creeper I bet he could beat Micheal.And now its here your wish came true here is the story of the biggest battle of you life..........

The Nightmare Battle
WARNINGmessedome facts in this story may not be accurate!
Starring :Jason,Micheal Meyers, and Freddy
Special Guest Apearences by :Chucky ,the creeper,and a SUPRISE guest

One Lonely Night freddy was hanging around Elm Street think of people to terrorize.HECK even the villians have trouble figuring out who to kill.
When all of a sudden something taps him on his shoulder .He turns aroung and sees Micheal Meyers and Jason both ready to pounce.Freddy
seeing hes out numbered starts to run.He runs into the woods Micheal and Jason right behind him .He loses them and runs to a tree where his friends the creeper and chucky sit."hey rise villians it is time to battle Micheal Meyers and JASON till death".Chucky and the creeper both get up and follow freddy to the center of the woods .Jason and Micheal and found them now!"youll never get me Jason"freddy says.Jason and Micheal start walking toward freddy Jason has a machete and Micheal has a knife.The creepers flys towards Jason and chucky dives towards Micheal.Freddy watches from afar then killjoy shows up behind freddy and attempts to tear his head off.But freddy knows killjoy`s behind him so freddy turns around and slices killjoys throat with his knives.Killjoy falls to the ground and dies.Meanwhile Chucky has killed Micheal by getting Micheal`s knife and stabbing him a 100 times. Jason grabs the creepers head and rips it off .Then grabs chucky and throws him a 100 feet or more away.Jason walks toward freddy and tries to stab him then freddy jumps up and kicks Jason in the face.Jason falls back and freddy stabs him in the stomach .Then Jason gets up and and cuts freddy in half .Then for the final show down freddy takes Jason to the DREAMWORLD............... Stay tuned for the conclusion

Punker69
Backfire dont delete this I misprinted the THREAD NAME in the last one.

Jason420
what happened at the end come on tell us thats a good story

Evil Dead
This thread should not be deleted..........it should be moved. There is a forum for this type of post......it is called the general fiction forum. You will find this between the video game discussion and role playing forums on your forum select tab at the lower left side of your screen.

Punker69
NO the thread is fine here.

Punker69
The story continues NOW

Punker69
With special suprise VILLIAN!

Punker69
The Nightmare Battle continued.........

Freddy and Jason arrive in the dreamworld.Freddy is back in one piece.Jason takes and swing at freddy then freddy turns into a ghost
figure.The machete goes right through Freddy.Freddy gets his claws and stabs Jason right in the face.Jason picks freddy up by the knives in his face from freddy.Then when Freddy is helpless in the air Jason gets his machete and stabs Freddy in the stomach.Jason takes the knives out of his face and throws Freddys to the ground.They are back in the real world.Jason grabs freddy brings him off the ground and hangs him by the collar on a tree branch and starts stabbing him over and over again freddy yelling helplessly.Finally Jason brings the dead Freddy on the ground and begins to walk away.But then Freddy grabs his leg and pull him to the ground."The nightmare`s not over yet Jason theres still one more suprise".Jason looks cunfused and then gets up and stands straight.Rum Rum
Jason turns around but to late LEATHERFACE IS HERE!!!!! Leatherface gets his chainsaw and cuts Jasons head off.The last thing Jason saw was Leatherfaces crazy eyes bloodthirsty eyes.Then he fell to the ground dead."Nice work Leatherface always nice to know you"freddy told Leatherface.They walked off thinking in pleasure of there victory.Then Jason gets up attaches his head back together and walks the opposite direction of Freddy and Leatherface.ill meet them again he thought.And when I do ill bring more friends.With that he walked off in the darkness.

The legendary fight was over..........for now

Written by Punker 69

Punker69
Write back about what you thought of the story if I here some good reveiws Ill make a terribly awesome bloody sequel story..........

amy_sith
i don t see the movie but maybe its great... huh

Punker69
I dont understand

h0ck3yh0rr0r
....this should be moved.

BackFire
Moving to General Fiction

Punker69
HEY I ALREADY MOVED IT

Lord Soth
That was pretty cheesy, although entertaining.

YOU LET CHUCKY, OF ALL PPL, KILL MIKE?!?!?!?!? Evil bastard (and I mean that in a nice way big grin)

Punker69
I put a warning that some facts may not be accurate smile.I thought it was unexpected in a good way.I did it because I thought if chucky got all crazy and jumped on Micheals face and stabbed him a hundred times Micheal would die I mean Micheal`s human.But Chucky got his due when Jason through him.BUT SHOULD I WRITE A SEQUEL????

Lord Soth
Michaels only part human, he's mostly controlled by the Thorn

Punker69
Yeah but should I write another story?

Punker69
I wrote the SQUEL its at the forum THE NIGHTMARE BATTLE 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.