Anyone just plainly want to discuss book 5?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

phee630
Hey Peeps! smile

Do ya want to just talk about book 5? I forgot about some events and would like a little help on reviewing the book (I have a test on it tomorrow).
I personally love the DA club. It's pretty koOol how Harry is taking some control finally over is anger problem.
One point I would love to focuse on is the end of the book. So why exactly was Harry chosen instead of Neville?
Thank you peeps who do reply! stick out tongue

phee630
come on peeps....

LindsIsTightK
Didn't Dumbledore say that Voldemort just saw something in Harry that he didn't see in Neville at the time?

RonzMyBoy
I love the DA that was an awsome part of the book. I still think they should have called it the Anti-Umbridge League big grin, but Dumbledore's Army isnt a bad name either. As for the whole Neville over Harry it was because the prophacey said that he would 'mark him as his equal' and he did Voldemort chose Harry not Neville. Hope I helped if not oh well sorry.

LindsIsTightK
I think the main reason they named themselves Dumbledore's army was so it could tie in with the end of the book where Dumbledore saves Harry from getting expelled.

mrsharryjpotter
Voldemort chose harry over neville because he saw more similarities within harry. Harry and Voldemore both had at least one muggle parent. and there was something else i think but i havent read the book in a while so i forgot. Happy Dance

hope that helps. if not...sorry

Phoenix
I'm trying to have a clear out, so can ya continue your convs in the official thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.