When Smith Died in M3....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

De UnKnOwN 1
i dun get this one part of m3, neo lets himself get absorbed by smith- but then alot of u say the machines used a sorta nortons anti virius to kil smith, but i dun think so cuz notice how the other people including the oracle serpah and sati were ok after the smiths were destooyed, neo was gone- cuz the machines jus unplugged him, no antivirus shit- other wise they woukldnt need to unplug him, the smith he was in woulda jus been destroyed like the oracle and co. any opinions? confused

MC Mike
Are you saying they used no anti-virus, just unplugged him?

Then explain the shocks and him "exploding" BEFORE he removes the plug.

De UnKnOwN 1
well then why would neo have died? he woulda jus been laying there like oracle was.... there woulda been no reason to unplug him

The One Himself
I think that last Smith copied onto Neo was a combination of codes ( Neo's code and Smith's code) both of them were parts of the anomaly... That gave the machines a chance to send the anomaly back to the source and Reload the Matrix...Without the anomaly (Neo and Smith) the equation was balanced allowing them to restart it

ElBiUs
good explanation The One Himself http://66.98.199.1/forums/images/moresmilies/notworthy.gif

but i think that, besides, smith assimilated neo by virtue of yours
certainty in the victory, because he saw that through oracle's power.

he was destroyed in the same way of the M1, when neo subscribe your anomaly code in smith, causing in data loss, and consequently,
a fatal error of the program. http://66.98.199.1/forums/images/moresmilies/spam_laser.gif

The One Himself
Yeah...He was so sure of his victory that he could not avoid his own fate...It was inevitable...

xemir
I belive neo was not there because he had won. Plus Trinity was dead he mite of died of a broken heart. (They've said the matrix is a love story). Or the machines killed him. Or he ascended inside the matrix to a form of a greater being that we can not see. "We do only what we are ment to do" - The Key maker

The none
Let me put it this way.

Neo (anti-virus/+1/alkaline/yang) + Smitty(virus/-1/acid/ying) + catalysts (Oracle, Sati, Seraph) ====neutralized====> crystal (harmony) + catalysts.

Catalysts don't really take part in a chemical rxn, they just speed it up, so Oracle, Sati, Seraph remain there in the last scene.

Happy Dance

MickeyMousse
As Neo was taken over by Smith, he got a part of Smith's code that was needed to reload the Matrix. So, after all, Neo just walked the path the Architect had pointed out for him, accept Neo took a long and bumpie road te reasch the source.

66tom99
but if he'd done wot the architect told him, zion would've been destroyed.

It wouldn't have been that much of a waste, there all hippies anyway wacko

66tom99
plus, it was THROUGH neo that the source destroyed smith, by pumping sh!tloads of energy into him.

and I still don't believe that it's a new version, it's still the same. remember the cat, was it the same cat? that happens when they change something, i.e. architect simply repaired the damage smith caused.

MickeyMousse
66tom99, I want to agree with you on the "change" that was made in the matrix, especcially 'cause your argument about the cat. You say that because it was the same cat ("deja vu"wink the Matrix didn't reload, it just fixed the damage. Now I would like to know is what do you think "Reloaded" means?
Because I think we mean the same thing, only most people on this forum have the wrong idea about the definition of that word. It may surprise you, but nor the Architect, nor the Oracle have used the word 'reloaded' and I doubt that Morpeus, Neo, Trinity or anybody else has. Now read this: this is what the Architect tells Neo in Reloaded:

The Architect - The function of the One is now to return to the source, allowing a temporary dissemination of the code you carry, reinserting the prime program.

In all forums this is marked as "reloaded". However, no one believes it actually happend because, due to the black cat, everyone thinks it is the same Matrix. So, everybody thinks this is still the 6 th version of the Matrix. But actually, it's all a matter of interpretation. Read the next line the Architect tells Neo:

The Architect - The matrix is older than you know. I prefer counting from the emergence of one integral anomaly to the emergence of the next, in which case this is the sixth version.

So, if you follow me, Neo exchanged his code with the source as he was originally planned to do (by taking the right door). And after that the Matrix upgraded itself with his code, preparing the damage. And as the architect lines out that versions are counted by the numbers of anomaly's, than at the end of Revolutions the last scene is set in the seventh version.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.