Who Would you be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
If you had to be any serial killer from any horror movie series who would you be? I would probably be jason, or at least I'd want to be jason, if not him defienitly leatherface.

Lord Soth
Either Freddy of Michael Myers.

-Freddy, you can torture/maim/kill people in their sleep, you're invincible, and you got the kick-ass glove.

-Mike, you can suffer fatal wounds, then just get up and kill the unwitting person who happens to be standing over you at the moment. Plus: choking and kitchen knives, gott love 'em

h0ck3yh0rr0r
too easy
the wise and the most creative killer (in my opinion)
Hannibal Lecter

SetoKaiba
definetly Jason he is he best ever

h0ck3yh0rr0r
in ur opinion he might be^

Phillywilly
Hannibal Lecter Is my choice

beanouno
Leatherface!!!!!!

Lord Soth
Now that you thikn of it, I'd rather be Freddy. Mike's awesome and all, but w/ Freddy you can make fun of the victims while you've got a scissors-glove in their back big grin

SilverFighter
Pinhead!!!!

Jason420
Jason would beat the crap put of all of them and he cant die so i choose him

slayer
Freddy because if i was a sick man like him i'de b able 2 torture and make my vicims lifes a misery rather then just kill them.

BABOON
JACK FROST!!!!!!! smokin'

Lord Soth
EXACTLY

xblanex
Freddy

BackFire
Leatherface

BidMyBlood2Run
Who would u be in a horror movie?
The innocent virgin, the first to die, the dorky sidekick, ect.

Lord Soth
I'd be the sarcastic non-believer

supershane
dorky sidekick they die in the sequles and if there isn't a sequle there home free

supershane
what about you bid

BidMyBlood2Run
ummm... I think I'm like the Neve Campbell character.... The innocent victim who sleeps with her boyfriend who turns out to be the killer.

supershane
i still say the dorkey sidekick is the way to go

Shoukan
Michael Myers

Shoukan
I would be the hero

demonfaze
I would be the guy that got cut out of the film at the last second.

BackFire
I'd be the guy who dies instantly, might as well get it out of the way

SaTsuJiN
I'd be the one eating chips, you know the one who gets like 2 scenes through the whole movie

BackFire
Merged the two 'who would you be' threads.

Espantada20
As the killer,there are no killers that I would like to be.I would be an original creation of sexual temptations.Yeah.I'd be a seductress.I'd kill people with sex and in very creative ways.Even girls.JK.As the victim,I'd be the **** that gets killed off about halfway through or nar the beginning.Usually halfway.And I'd like to die having sex.Yeah.That's good.Who wants to be my first victim.Hee hee hee.

Lord Soth
I'll be the geek who, for some odd reason, keeps an arsenal in his room big grin

Espantada20
Geek with an arsenal?

Lord Soth
Fine, I'll be the strange guy who's obssessed with weapons, who has an arsenal

Espantada20
I think I have found avictim for my sexual temoptations in Lord Soth.I hope those weapons are the kind that produce pleasure.JK.Hee hee hee

Lord Soth
Perhaps........ wink

Voorhees
Definatly Pinhead. He would anihilate everyone!

goo
i'd be leatherface, if i were going to die...weirdo with an arsenal
and I do have pleasure weapons espantada wink wink

Lord Soth
Hey, werido/arsenal thing is mine!

tabby999
Jason, cos hes cool, cos he smashes shit up, cos he has no remorse and cos hes ****ing cool.
and i'd be.....the guy with the long hair and the metal shirt, there smart arses, they dont beleive, and they damn near ALWAYS die in a cool way

Scrappy Doo
Killer: Sadako Yamamura from the Ring series, following the Rasen (and also the novels) storyline. Its more my style, as instead of just rampent senseless killing, Sadako also makes alliances, and manipulates the media to further hir (technically in the novel Sadako is male, so I usually refer to them as hir and s/he to avoid argument) cause. Plus s/he quite possibly beats out Freddy in the department of coolest powers. (Including psychic attacks, precognition, the ability to kill with a mere thought, the power to clone anyone with a small amount of their dna (and even return their original soul to it.), manipulation of those s/he's killed (though they may need to consent), and of course the 7 day virus s/he's famous for.)
Type: Id almost certainly be the innocent virgin, and either the shy or perky one of the group, depending on my mood.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.