Do you collect the Harry Potter merchandise?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LindsIsTightK
So I know that most of us all have the Harry Potter book series, I mean, what would life be without them? Not much fun if you as me............

But do you guys collect everything else? There's Harry Potter figurines, legos, blankets, pillows, trading cards, toys, you name it. Do you have any of this stuff?

I personally have a Harry Potter Christmas ornament along with a couple of pillows and a throw blanket of Harry playing Quidditch that I use when I'm at my computer happy

Most of my friends think I'm weird for collecting all this stuff seeing as how I'm 17, but I don't see what the big deal is.

What other stuff do you guys have?

IBTonks
heya! i'm 17 too!! lol! the only thing i have is a door poster...actuall;y a really nice one...from woolworths! i recommend gettin it!......but its really annoyin me.....i really wanna collect the figurines but i can't find them anywhere!!!!! any suggestions?!

LindsIsTightK
I'm sure that you could find all of the figurines on e-bay for sure. Since I'm from the states it's hard to recommend places for you to go because all of our stores are different. Usually right around the time that a movie is coming out the Harry Potter craze hits another high and you can find stuff everywhere.

[Ms_dEaTh]
i dont collect pillows and throws and stuff like that 'cos there aint much here.

but i collected the harry doll and this game with the floating ball and now its collecting dust in my cupboard. embarrasment

LindsIsTightK
They had a whole bunch of Harry Potter board games that I looked at, I never bought them though. My cousin got one of them, and it was actually pretty cool. I just figured there was no reason to buy one since I would most likely never play it.

airangel429
I bought a few items for my neice a couple years ago.

I also sent the WB website that had the stuffed Hedwig on it....it also had the 3 headed dog...as a hint that I want it for Christmas. smile

I like collected the stuffed animals. I am 23 and I loved it when my husband got me Stich last year! big grin

[Ms_dEaTh]
what i want is a wand.

my makeshift one right now is the backscratcher.

but that will suffice for the time being.

IBTonks
it's soo annoyin.....there are LotR figures everywhere! and i can't fnd a single Harry Potter one...i don't fancy trustin ebay (i study ICT and the Internet!! so i know alot about the fraud that goes on!) and i can't find n e fin on Amazon or anywhere like that! i think the only thing i have found so far is a "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Trivia Board Game" but as LindsIsTightK said, i didn't buy it caus i wud probably never play it! i am however gettin the Qudditch world cup game...that looks really enjoyable!

Julie
nope...I collect star wars stuff.....though I have bought an action figure or stickers or somethinglike that to give to a friend

LindsIsTightK
Awwww I want to get all of the stuffed animals but I don't think I've ever seen those around. I would love to collect the HP stuffed animals as well as the Lion King ones.

PersefonePotter
You are not weird. If anyone is, I am. I am 23. I drove 45 minutes away to buy Quidditch World Cup the day it came out, because only one store in the Kansas City metro area was carrying it on release day. I also own a wand from Alivanders.

[Ms_dEaTh]
the harry doll is ugly with a capital U.

look at it.

eww.

IBTonks

LindsIsTightK
If you buy just the average, cheap figureines then of course they aren't going to be anything extravagant, but as Tonks said, the expensive ones are actually pretty nice.

jennyanderson
I collect Harry Potter action figures, and my room is filled with JK Rowling posters, sorry, but I really don't have any crush on any of the HP actors, I would'v had a crush on Sirius Black, but seing their terrible choice of actor I puked, and deceided not to have any crush on the this Sirius. Anyway, say after 20 years, when they will be making another new set of HP movies, maybe they will choose some really good looking actor, then I might a crush on him, but one things for certain, I will never have any crush on Harry no matter how good looking the actor is, it's just that I really see Harry in a different view, as a mixture of a life savior, and though I'm only 16, and as a son. Anyway, my brother collects all the Harry Potter merchendise, he's already stolen $2000 from my parent, without their knowledge, this is one dedicated HP fan if you ask me!

airangel429
Here's a link

http://www.ebopper.com/harry-potter.htm

I'll post some more......

PoTtErRuLeS
I collect lots of Harry Potter stuff. I have 3 Harry Potter games. Like 300 Harry Potter cards I also have the Harry Potter one (holigraphic). I have Harry Potter sheets and a blanket. The Hedwig stuffed pillow. Oh ya and you can get the Harry Potter action figuers at Wal-Mart. Happy Dance now I have to go partaayyy

IBTonks
okay.....um..............wud walmart be in the UK?!?!?!?!!??!???????? lol! i need somewhere in the UK!!

Toms_Chick85
i have a deack of harry potter playing cards. some other kinda harry potter cards. a tooth brush ( that is still in the case, i will never use it lmao) 3 posters, a harry potter lil action figer thing, cards that i got out of a 50 cent thing hahaha. and i have tons and tons and tons of pappers that i have ripped out of mags. everytime i c one i cut it out. lol. ( srry fer all da miss spellings...haha)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.