Wild UFO Conspiracy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkweaver
Some might find this crazy. Some may find it frightening. Others will find it frighteningly crazy.

This is certainly an... interesting read. I'll have my opinions on it later since I've seen this guy speak at a conference many years ago.

The following is a transcript taken from the Coast To Coast AM website between Art Bell and John Lear, ex-CIA and inventor of the Lear Jet who has some very wild beliefs on the UFO/alien conspiracy within our government. Much of this I believe he said he read in classified documents or through encounters with top secret government operatives. Be forewarned though, this is CrAzY stuff!

Part 1

Scroll down for Part 2.

Darkweaver
Part 2

We're not out of the water yet... The Sci-Fi Channel is apparently considering suing the government for classified UFO documents. I'll simply provide the link to the article here:

www.forbes.com/business/energy/newswire/2003/10/21/rtr1115869.html

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i dunno i didn't read part 2 sorry, but UFO's ummm i would just say living organisms on different planets. i know for that there might be life on one of the moons on Saturn. NASA found out that their is water on one of the moons on Saturn. i think saturn has like 19 or 20 moons. and water=life. not 100 percent sure.

Tired Hiker
I think the US government created the whole Roswell alien myth to cover up some sort of accidental radiation leak.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
good theory ^

Darkweaver
I urge you to read the second part. It's interesting and you can get the full gist of it. The forums here have a limit cap on the number of characters a post can contain, so I had to divide them up into two parts.

GABRIEL05
OF COURSE there are aliens. Part of their seed lives in some of us humans, though very "watered down". It's in alot of religious myths. But I believe that at some point the martians will come back to earth for certain people in some form or another. Whether this is for good or bad who knows.

Also I think that abduction stories are really the GOV's way of covering up experiments they are doing on people (yeah I know it was on the x-files but it's really an old theory).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.