The Official Signature Request Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Godshinto
Alright so my gallery was moved, no need for tears. So Raz purposed that I make an official Signature thread here in the General forum. This thread will combine all of the threads that were started before this one that discussed Sig making will now be combined all into one. From now on all Signature posting requests and general Signature anything will be done here. No more threads will need to be started this will be the last one.

Note: Please do not post repeatedly asking for a signature, this is rude and annoying. Also, please include images (link to them) that you'd like used, as this will make the sigmakers's lives much easier. Thank you.

And courtesy of Barker, we have the lovely little tutorial on how to request a signature....and what not to do.

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/4357/request9tu.png

Matrix_man
hey godshinto give my sig a rating from 1 to 10 i wanna know what u think

Hegemon875
This is for any sig maker?

Godshinto
Matrix Man a total 6 out of 10 it's got a great overall look but a bit cluttered. And Hege this isn't just for any sig maker but for all sig makers.

thorncrawler
what about me, i made this myself and its my first one!

Godshinto
Although your signature is simple, simple seems to work sometimes I would make it a tid bit bigger, although simple is nice I had a little bit of a hard time reading the phrase. Cool phrase I don't think I ever heard cyclops say that.

thorncrawler
well i couldn't make it bigger cos it wouldnt let me, and the quote on the sig is norman bates from psycho, and the quote underneeth was from a comic that i had ages ago

grymlock
Hegemon875 love your Transformer - Optimus Prime sig can you make me a Galvatron sig and Decepticon avatar?? pretty please....

cheers!!

Hegemon875
no prob.

grymlock
thanks bro...

cheers!!

Matrix_man
Godshinto> thanks man....i'll try and simplify it when i get the time

Hegemon875

slinger
I'm not a sig maker, I need somebody to make me a sig. big grin

Lord Soth
There any way you could do one with a thunderstorm, tornado, a hurricane and an explosion? I'd be eternally grateful

Hegemon875

Lord Soth
Clever

Hegemon875
Anyone know where I can download color tables for Adobe?

VallejoKid707
no but hegemon can do you me a HUGE FAVOR? can you make a banner of simpsons vs. family guy. but paper size like 10x10 in.? thanks

Darkweaver
Who requested the Spider-man one? I notice it has a Soul Reaver reference in it.

Anyways, a lot of good sigs here. I make my own but I'm just a beginner. The one below (whichever one it currently is) I made myself. Please don't rate it. I'm not that good at this stuff. embarrasment

Hegemon875
soul reaver in the spidey sig where?

Darkweaver
On the bottom right, it reads Zephonim which is one the clans in Soul Reaver.

Hegemon875
OOOO, thats his username

Julie
How do you people make these things.....BTW I still like mine ....er the one godshinto made for me:-)

The Force
forgot to say thanks in this thread hege... anywayz thanks thumb up

Hegemon875
Your Welcome wink

Darkweaver
I utilize Paint Shop Pro 7.0 for my signatures and avatars.

el_barto
i cant figure out how to use these sig making programs

FrEaK.COM
umm i need a sig waaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lord Soth
Yeah, I kinda want one too

Hegemon875
Alright, I'll make yours Soth, but freak'll have to wait until you have 3 dots.

FrEaK.COM
3 dots blink

drunk_nazgul
One more than you have.

And can I get a new siggy? I mean, I know I change it every other week, but I get bored easily...

Can you make me one for future use?

Lord Soth
Hege-Thanx a lot man. Kudos to you
Freak- 3 green dots. They appear under your name, pic, and rank.

Darkweaver
You can't see the dots if you're using the Default style. Go into your Profile and then to Edit Options and scroll down until you find Board Style to change the board style if you want to see them. I'm not even sure how many dots I have since I only use the Default.

royal_jester
Okay I am going to request a sig...dont know who from...but I would like it to match my avatar...no not having the same ninja just the sig should revolve around ninjas or swords or Something in that ballpark

Godshinto
Alright two sigs one for deniro and one for Fear.com

Godshinto
and for freak

VallejoKid707
can someone make me an avatar of family guy vs. simpsons like my sig?

FrEaK.COM
i love it how do i get it at the bottom of my name and stuff

royal_jester
if you want you can PM me ur password...then when I am done you can change your password...this is just an idea

Darkweaver
Go to the top and click Profile then click Edit Profile. You're signature box is there. You can upload your sig where it says Upload Signature or find a host for your image and use the Image Tags in VB Code to link it.

FrEaK.COM
Yes but it is a different document...this isn't Freak.com this is RJ...I am having trouble

FrEaK.COM
Freak knows i am on his Screen name

Godshinto
RJ get out of there and PM me and I will fix it

royal_jester
Sorry I couldnt do it freak.com...

And Godshinto I am not an idiot.wink

I used a couple of your posts...

Remember to change your password.

Godshinto
I meant to say putts

royal_jester
sure...lol

It is all good.

Can I ask you something???

May I have a new sig???

Godshinto
yhea sure you've had that one for ever pm me with the details.

VallejoKid707
hey ppl i make sigs too! i would understand if you dont like them and dont use them. hey im just a beginner!

VallejoKid707
heres a example of what i did. its pretty simple but its a sig. if you want it then just say so an ill put your name on it.

Lord Soth
Vallejo- You're spelling Rogue wrong. It's not the makeup product. Rogue

Darkweaver
That's not bad. How long have you been doing it? What program do you use?

Here's a really simple one I just made:

VallejoKid707
oh damn im stupid! oh well i can just re do it.
Darkweaver: i use photoshop 7.0. i been using it for about a week. heres another sig i have done:

Darkweaver
Okay, I'm using PSP 7.00 as well. I've been using it for a couple months. Not bad for a week's work. You'll get addicted... Trust me.

Laviera_j
hey, this sig was odne for me by Verauko, ya like it??? what would you rate it as?

Hegemon875
It's good, but I'd have to say she's done style over substance.

SaTsuJiN
wow nice sigs everyone, especially Hege and Godshinto smile

thorncrawler
heg would you be able to make me a cool one in a similar stylee to the one i made but better!

sandman
i would like to request a sig.. a matrix twin ghosty form if possible..

Darkweaver
Here's one Sandman. It's kind of simple as I'm just a beginner. If you wanted it a bit different, tell me and maybe I can do something with it.

Hegemon875

VallejoKid707
ooh thats an awesome sig!

carnage713
i like my sig best although all are great

VallejoKid707
yah me too

Darkweaver
I'd like Photoshop 7, but man my PC is too slow to run it. It's a whopper.

I really do like Photoshop 7.00 although. It seems almost everyday I discover something new or different about it.

vvvrulz
Thats some smooth photoshop work Hege cool
Beats Macromedia Fireworks anyday.

Darkweaver
What's the easier to use? PSP or Photoshop?

sandman
thanks darkweaver!! it's perfect!

thorncrawler
hello can some one please make me one?

Shoukan
That is an awesome sig there sandman

sandman
thank you

Darth Bandon
Here is a crappy Empire sig if someone wants it.

Darkweaver
You're welcome, Sandman. Thanks. smile

Matrix_man
hey Godshinto does my current sig look a little less cluttered than the old one?

Old One:

Darkweaver
Here you go Thorncrawler. What do you think?

Schizo_n_me
I would love to have a sig, but I can't ask ne1 to make me 1 seeing as a haven't ne idea what I would want it to look like embarrasment ......

Lord Soth
Your new sig's awesome, Matrix Man.

Darkweaver
It's a bit cluttered but not bad. The only real problem is it's too big. My resolution preference is 800x600 and your banner is extending the thread to the right. If you were to just knock it down to a width of 500 or a little less, it should be good.

Edit: Actually, I liked your old one better. It was a bit cluttered but it still looks pretty good.

Hegemon875
Any good?

Matrix_man
Lord Sloth> thanks mate

darkweaver> will do!

Matrix_man
ok its 500x157 i think....

Lord Soth
Whoa. That sig rules like you wouldn't believe. Thanx a lot Hege

Lord Soth
How do you get it on your sig thingy? I couldn't understand Darkweaver's earlier instructions

Darkweaver
Click Profile at the top of the page. You'll see a bar with different options. Click Edit Profile. Scroll down about a quarter of the way and you'll see a box with the word Signature next to it. At the bottom of the box, you should see a clickable link which reads Upload Custom Signature Image. Upload your signature there.

If you have your own website host, you can also place the code and URL in the box. This is entirely optional, however. If you wish to do it that way, on the left side of the box is a clickable link that reads vB Code which explains how to use it.

Hegemon875
Your avatar just freaked me out!!! It blinked!!!!

Darkweaver
Here's a banner I just did for a friend of mine's website. I like the way it turned out.

BOPRecruit 16
verauko: how's that altered pic of drew fuller as gambit coming along?

Matrix_man
IT BLINKED AT ME TOO!

burlyman
OMG! it does aswell blink

Hegemon875
See, I'm NOT crazy http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/wallbash.gif

Darth Bandon
It blink at me then asked me for a cigarette.

Lord Soth
That's quite freaky

Hegemon875
What do ya guys think of my new sig, thought I'd try something simple for a change.

EDIT: Forget it I'll stay with my old sig wink

Mirage
Can someone make me a sig and avatar please. I really need one! smile

Hegemon875
Sure, what do ya want?

Lord Soth
While your old sig is great, why don't you try a new one? It'd be great fun. Btw, LOVE the one you made for me. Thanx

Hegemon875
Here's the one I was gonna use

Lord Soth
That's really cool, but yeah, you're current one is better big grin

beastnpyro
uhm...could sum1 please make me a sig of the movie pyro in the middle and on the 4 corners is the cartoon pyro...(uhm...evo, comics or wut ever..) with his name on the bottom??? please..... id be really thnkful...id post it in my personal page.... like wut i did to the sig that ronylebeau made for me...please...thnx alot....and uhm...if you wanna see it...ask me for the link to my page... and uhm..i know i might be askin too much but could yah make a sig (same as wut i want) of ice man??? its gonna be for my sister...ill also post it in her personal page...and as usual....ye can ask me for the link to her page...please please please....

beastnpyro
yay!!! i managed to make my own sig!!!!...hehehehe....hhhhhmmmm.....now...now.... how can i post 2 sigs???? would anyone mind tellin me how to put 2??? please...
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid89/p6dff0bedd04904b379458e21eeef6289/fa81aa25.jpg

beastnpyro
hhhmmmm.....please still make me a sig... hehehehe

VallejoKid707
if anyone wants a shadowcat sig i have one ready. if you want it then just say so,

jacksparrow22
can anyone make me a sig? please?

burlyman
...... with which pics?

jacksparrow22
hedgemon PMed me asking what to put on it and i told him but he never responded sad i wanted johnny depp and dolphins...kinda random but its cool

Godshinto
me

Mirage
Can you make me a Draco Malfoy (HP), Landon (A walk to remember), Kitty Pryde, Rogue and Moonstar sig and avatar please with the name 'Katz' on it!
Thankies!

Vim
I would like a cool looking "Clashing Forces - Reclamation" to help with my book! Maybe some lightning or electricity in the back ground, nothing grand, no pics or anything. Cool? Thanks..

VallejoKid707
here you go...

cermiestar
wow you people ar good at this!

SaTsuJiN
oooo make me wun~! big grin

Hegemon875
Is this what you had in mind?

jacksparrow22
its awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thankks so much!

SaTsuJiN
do you do those with photoshop? they come out nice big grin

Darkweaver
One I just made for one of my sites.

Hegemon875
hope you like this

Lord Soth
I like mine the best big grin

Godshinto
look at my new sig aorry for not making my usual cool ass sigs for ya Soukan I've just been so busy and not been myself

Shoukan
it is quite okay Godshinto

No hard feeling okay...

Mirage
No one made mine. *Cries*

bLooMiLiCioUs
oooo can u make me an orli one????

Hegemon875
What do you think satsujin?

SaTsuJiN
eek! awesomeness *snags it*

Hegemon875
laughing

SaTsuJiN
doh..

I hope the sig thing refreshes.. =.=)

*tries to fix0rz it*

Hegemon875
I can see it

SaTsuJiN
yay brandy new, thx big grin

Could some one make me a sig? I want like a black backround and to big, cool eyes, and in the bottom right corner "I'm just to cool" in orange.... please? Its lowering my coolness asking this and it would really lower my coolness if no1 made me one....but if some1 made me a really awsome one that would make my coolness back 2 normal! big grin

el_barto
can some 1 make me a sephiroth sig it would be great

BTW: i would like it to say "i am sephiroth the mighty bow before me!"

burlyman
wasnt the sig contest for that stick out tongue

Hegemon875
laughing He was inspired wink

el_barto
hey i like seph so what laughing out loud

el_barto
oh and i would like to make another request if some 1 could make me a matrix sig with a matrix code background and some realy cool pics of neo

BTW:could u make it out to matrix_code

burlyman
What the f**k?

el_barto
nice face smart ass laughing out loud

Hegemon875
I did alter it somewhat from what you requested so tell me what you think.

I think its fab, and I can't beleive u got it done so fast....however. It seems kinda scary.

Mirage
Why do you people hate me? *Cries*

U no, the oozing eyes and gritted teeth and all.

Mirage
That must be it!! smile

beastnpyro
is it possible to upload 2 sigs?????

Mirage
I don't know. No one will make me one... *HINT HINT*

Vim
Well, someone made one for me, but i decided I do want a grander one! Lol, since you guys are so quick and good at it! What do you say? Perhaps Godshinto could make one?

Syren
well.... godshinto has competition, he made mine. i wonder, could u make me one heg? it has to be along the same lines, black and red with some female vampire on it, with the words "Get Drawn To Syren" written on it. thanx x x

Agent Phillips
Hey, could someone make one for me? I don't have any good graphics software so mines just... bad sad

Hegemon875
OK barto what do you think of this

Syren
thatz kool hegemon, cud u do one 4 me, i gave u the details of what i need above, thanx

el_barto
it is great BUT i will wait to see if godshinto wants to make me one and i will compare

Hegemon875
Sure Syren wink

Syren
thankyou hegemon x

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>