the matriz movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

movi3f3eak09
tho at times this movie can be a little to deep for me i mean i havent study the bible fully even tho i am a christian but form what i see this movie reflects off every little detail in the bible some references to this is the hack code to the matrix witch is the theory that all life is represented in 10 numbers 0-9 everything afther this is repeats and all tho i don't know the specifics of these numbers i know that they are important also Neo is refered to as the one this is Jesus and in the end of Matrix Rev. he is sacraficed for peace and the end of the war and Simth is defeated and a new peaceful state is created. I think this was a wonderful therolgy and i would really like it if someone who knows the bible better them me to explan more of this movie to me...thank you. Happy Dance

Sifer
Not just the bible. MANY religious links, mythological, legendary, philosophical etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.