The Nightmare Battle 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
The Nightmare Battle 2
Starring:Leatherface,Freddy,Jason,and Special Geust
WARNINGmessedOME THINGS IN THIS STORY MAY NOT BE ACCURATE.

Two days after Jason was beaten by Freddy and Leatherface he was in so much pain.He couldnt think straight he kept on seeing Leatherface coming out of nowhere and sliceing his head off.But im gonna get them.And I know just who to get to help me.Freddy and Leatherface still cant get over there victory."you got em good FACE"freddy said laughing.Leatherface nodded.Freddy laughed some more.Then they walked to a certain part in the forrest where no one could find them.Then they settled down to take a nap. That night Jason went searching for Freddy and Leatherface.This time they would fight till death really.Jason finally spotted them they where both resting on the ground there eyes closed.Then Jason jumped on Leatherface Leatherface struggled but finally pushed Jason off .Freddy then tried to stab Jason but missed.Then Jason was tackled by Leatherface and Freddy.Leatherface raised the chainsaw to Jason throat."Any last words before you loose you head again "? freddy asked.Jason`s eyes where meaner then freddy had ever seen before.RUM RUM BOOM BOOM IT WAS ASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ash was walking towards freddy and Leatherface.He has a chainsaw on his left and and his boomstick on his right.Ash shot freddy and freddy fell to the ground Jason started attacking freddy by Stabbing him with his machete and punching him.Leatherface had his eyes fixed on Ash."Whats wrong face afraid you`ve met your match "? ask taunted.Leatherface flung toward ash and attempted to cut his head off ash ducked and shot leatherface in the stomach and then cut his head of blood splattered everywhere.Jason finally had freddy in 5 pieces then Jason picked freddy up and through the five pieces into the lake."I got Leatherface"ash told Jason."And I think we`d make a good team im glad you came to me for help but I fight people like you so Im sorry I have to kill you".Ash shot Jason 10 times and watched Jason fall to the ground Ash raised the chainsaw to Jason`s head but then Jason jumps up and grabs the chainsaw from Ash`s hand and cuts him in two blood squirted everywhere.Ash`s two halves fell to the ground.You just have to kill some good killers Jason thought.Then he walked off in the woods going to terrorize the new campsite.No Freddy`s not dead he walked out of the lake pieced together.Id better not go after Jason again he thought I hate being stabbed a bunch of times he thought.The he walked of two terrorize Elm Street.Leatherface and Ash where dead.

Written by:Punker 69
For the first story go to the forum: freddy Micheal and Jason battle here!

Jason420
that was awsmoe but you should have let Jason take them all on at once and he should kill them all and walk away Jason is my boy

Punker69
Yeah ill do that next time.I right storys with Jason in it he doesnt die.Did you read the first one?

Punker69
im going to right another one

ElmStreetFan01
This is great, you should make a role-playing onm it.

Punker69
What do you mean?

Punker69
Ive written a bunch of stories about the life of Jason and him wanting to be the #1 killer and all these cool battles.I just havent posted them yet.They`ll probaly be on this forum tommorow or the next day.Jason will battle people like Chucky and the Candyman and so one a soforth.Right now im writing Jason`s Qeust theres gonna be about 10 parts to the story and Part one will be posted tomorrow.So look forward to that.And you havent already read the Nightmare Battle 1 go to the forum:Freddy Micheal Meyers and Jason Battle Here!!!!!

BLACKANGEL
COULD YOU READ MY SHAWDOW CAT VS FREDDY. TO REALLY UNDERSTAND IT YOU HAVE TO READ THE FIRST AND SECOND STORIES

Punker69
sure

BLACKANGEL
well the spelling errors are cause because i write these storys at night and i get really tired. i did say when paul like kitty. oh it blacK angel not blacH angel. and im not trying to be rude. anywayz what time is it over there. i thought everyone would be asleep by now.

Punker69
Yeah but I stay up late its 1:23am.I dont mean to critisize I just thought it was to soon for Paul to kiss Kitty.And she didnt even show emotion Paul just kissed her then it went to next scene.But it certainly is the one of the best stories on that topic

Punker69
What did you think of my story and to understand this one you got to read the first one at forum:Freddy Micheal Meyers and Jason fight here!Go read that one and this one and tell me what you think if you havent already read them yet.

BLACKANGEL
i read the first one. its cool. just keep on writing. just one thing. do you really think freddy would be scred of jason. oh the time i was writing you it was 4:00 am. i couldnt sleep for nothing. i woke up at two. right now its 10:13pm.

BLACKANGEL
scared*

Punker69
Hey to read the next one go to forum: Jason`s Saga a new story is there plus the first 3.

BLACKANGEL
IM BORED

BLACKANGEL
NOT BY YOUR STORY, IM JUST PLAIN BORED

Punker69
Read my story and write the sequel to that story you where writing that was a good story I want to see the battle.

BLACKANGEL
why when i want to see the new thread i cant see it until i write something in this thread

BLACKANGEL
i read your story. i like it so far. if you read the thread i said i would like to see jack frost and jason go at it. im about to write the battle but first i have to figure out how to do it. remeber its eight people. including paul, camela and nancy

Punker69
Ok one jack frost battle coming up on friday i promise. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.