Ne Matrix fanatics out there who can answer my question?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rebecca12345678
Is there anyone who can answer a simple question for me.....In the Matrix Revolutions....when Neo tries to get on the train...with the indian family...Does their suitcase get put on the train or is it left behind with him on the platform?

Please help!!

Rebecca x

SaTsuJiN
I dont think it was actual luggage. More like metaphoric luggage. I dont recall the bag leaving the platform as it took quite a spill with neo. Like I said though I think the luggage had no real story consistancy. Only to make us Identify more with the machines I suppose... to make us believe that there are some left who understand our sentimental ways.

fanatos
The case stays with Neo. laughing
But why?

Kes
Its a mistake in the movie. The case stays and when Neo runs and ends up in the same place the case has dissapeared. Its also not there when Trinity arrives.

But this doesnt belong here.
Moving to the Matrix forum
moving--moved

Ikobe
Oh, and it's "Any", not "Ne". There's no excuse seeing as you types out the rest of the question correctly. Hell, I would've yelled at you for typing it all in short anyway but, y'know, now you're just being silly.

AI.

fanatos
Perhaps Neo put it in a safe place. big grin
I bet he also opened the case, cuz he had nothing to do there but sit and do nothing, so he opened it, he was curious what's inside. LOL. laughing

burlyman
Maybe he hid it behind a pillar confused

rebecca12345678
cheers Kes thats all i wanted to know

fanatos
Maybe the case was a program, and it was deleted after it was left in the station.

Dark Messiah
The case was a representation of the programs humanity. having personal objects is a human trait. when the indian family returned into the matrix, the suitcase was left behind in order to represent the void of human emotion within the matrix. as to why the suit case disappeared when Neo tried to escape, theres a simple explanation to that. that subway was a program. and like other programs, it gets reseted.
when Neo found himself back in the subway after his attempt{and rather funny} to escape the program had reseted. and since the case was not a material object but rather a smaller program, it was erased from the subways memory.

lam
Getting a bit too analytical now, aren't we?

Ikobe
You can never be too analytical with stuff like this ^_^ Of course, I suppose you could... it's about deciding whether it's spiritual don't-think-too-deeply-or-you'll-spoil-it stuf or if-you-don't-look-close-enough-you'll-never-get-it stuff.

AI.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.