Does anybody smoke?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cemetry Slut
Do u guys smoke at all?

StefMan
uhm tobacco sometimes, weed too, me and my bro are prolly the worst stoners out there laughing

Skywa|ker
Not me.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
nope.

thorncrawler
not at all

Raz
I was put off smoking when I saw the affects of smoking on a disected lung. Its was disgusting.

royal_jester
I used to smoke ciggs and other questionable stuff...

BidMyBlood2Run
nope, I hate cigarettes and drugs.

total metalhead
i smoke draw but i never touch cigarettes

Friend44
(Does anybody smoke?)

Yes, there are people who smoke.

Will
No and I never will after my science class

duffy
Dont smoke cigs, but i love my weed! Happy Dance
Nuttin like a nice bucket! big grin

royal_jester
laughing out loud

Sure you won'tstick out tongue

StefMan
those anti smoking commercials only made me wanna smoke more embarrasment

royal_jester
laughing out loud

Corlindel
Only haxixe and marijuana social. I quit smoking cigarretes two weeks ago smile

Cemetry Slut
well i do smoke sometimes smile my m8 used 2 smoke now she quits she hates it

Little_unicorn
I smoked but stopped for over 2 years, but then i came to uni and all that fell apart!!!!!!!

diegocala
I smoke, but not ciggs wink

cermiestar
nope...and i never will big grin

Phoenix
Used to smoke, gave up cos CANCER! ((didn't have it, but was scared of getting it))

Cemetery Slut
I sometimes smoke

LanceWindu
I smoked since I was 14...I gave it up 2 months ago.

saucybird007
Nope and i never have smile

LanceWindu
I'm proud of myself too...I quit cold turkey.

saucybird007
Congrats Lance! big grin
Keep it up. Happy Dance thumb up

heen68
Never have an never will.

total metalhead
apparently weed is a lot less dangerous than normal cigarretes so i dont see the harm in smokin draw. its honestly never done me any bad.

DeNiro
u stole my thread i posted a while ago stick out tongue but no i dont smoke i did but not ne more

Dirty Vader
Sometimes, it eases tension ( well for me anyway)

Paola
I do.... 10 cigarettes a day at least

Tired Hiker
I just quit smoking on August 10th this year. I think there is even a quit smoking thread where me and some others decided to quit and I'm the only one who succeeded. Heh he heh, I kick ass.

Paola
Congratulations Tired Hiker thumb up

tptmanno1
nope,
would screw up my trumpet playing ability

Captain REX
I never will touch the stuff. Maybe if I was held at gunpoint, but never out of free will. And then I'd go straight to rehab!

Espantada20
I do not smoke.Anything.I prefer chocolate,but I prefer sex over chocolate.Mmm mmm mmm.

Captain REX
Agreed!

Tired Hiker
I like chocolate sauce all over everything I eat. Especially, *****rhino*****ice cream truck***** ** ****.

Complicated
laughing out loud You're kidding, right? While it doesn't help anything, and its long-term effects are unquestionably horrid, I doubt very highly that you'd actually notice a difference unless you march in a particularly adventurous band/corps, or do lots of long-tones. Now, if you also routinely play an instrument with an incredibly large bore, like tuba or bari sax/clarinet, or flute with a bad embouchre, then you could actually start worrying about lung capacity instead of diaphragm strength.

I don't smoke, either. I had some rather bad asthma as a kid, but first remedied it rather well by learning to play saxophone (followed by all of my woodwind doubles and a bit of brass), and then by running. After having experienced something probably rather similar to what I'd experience with emphysema, and working rather hard to overcome it, I'd rather not live through it again. wink

YeahRight
Red Marlboro but i rather... The good Weed!!
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing smokin' ninja

Tired Hiker
Cigarette commercials are the worst, especially if you are a smoker. I remember some days I wouldn't even be thinking about smoking a cigarette. Then I'd see some anti smoking add and it would make me cringe for a cigarette. I still think that's what no smoking ads are for, to remind smokers to light up. TRUTH - light up!

ElStuddo
Once ina while along with downing a few cold ones..... BackWoods. smile

BackFire
No, I have never smoked, don't see the point behind it.

StefMan
bla

Complicated
confused

ash007
Naa don't smoke becuase i don't want to die

bLooMiLiCioUs
hear hear - that's so damaging - glad to see so many ppl are against it toobig grin

StefMan
u will die anyway...doesnt matter, u wanna be 80 and rimply and dorky but dont have cancer, or have a nice unhealty happy life and die when ur 50...

btw I miss my girlfriend loads at the moment, I hope I dont get banned for saying that I miss my girlfriend, I didnt say anything sexual in this sentence or made a private conversation....like people do in the party thread for example...

bLooMiLiCioUs
haha - hey that ain't da least bit kinky tt's for surewink it's sweet u miss ur girlwink

StefMan
yeah I hope I dont get banned for posting that roll eyes (sarcastic)

Storm
never have, never will

ash007
' will die anyway...doesnt matter, u wanna be 80 and rimply and dorky but dont have cancer, or have a nice unhealty happy life and die when ur 50...'

Hey StefMan i really respect what you are saying but life does not have to end after 50 you can still enjoy life because life is a journey and the more you live it the better you will undertand it. Smoking is not good because it causes cancer which can destroy families i am only 19 but i hope to live to a ripe old age where i can see my grandchildren.

By the way i miss my girlfriend as well she as gone to see her parents up in Scotland.

bLooMiLiCioUs
awww so many guys here miss their girls n so many girls miss their guys there shld be a thread 4 u allwink

StefMan
mwah the dictator wont allow it, he only wants serious off topic threads, like the party thread, besides missing ur girlfriend is an private and X rated thing here, cos we have little 12 year olds who are still scared of girls and geeks who never went outside and are scared of daylight...Im not gonna mention any names here but u kno who I mean confused

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing

StefMan
ur right, but u can also die of eating meat, or eating vegetables (they all have growth hormones and toxins to make them bigger better and stronger) we also die of polution, u dont wanna know the shit we breath in our lungs here in the industrialised countries..and if we dont die of that we will die because Bush will prolly start some big war which will piss everybody off...

...is it allowed to post my political ideas here? I mean I dont wanna get banned and 12 year olds might be scared of politics confused

bLooMiLiCioUs
ha u seem to be sooooo concerned abt the 12 yrs old kids herewink

StefMan
yes I got banned because I said something "evil and corrupt" on this board, and then when I was gone the dictator and his geeky friends preyed on my girlfriend...making her time miserable from what Ive heard....but guys (the geeks) no hard feelings...we're all cool...just like the Fons... laughing

Raz
You are the biggest geek I know.

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing

StefMan
u just hurt my feelings here razzie...I thought u were more mature than that dude

Raz
I'm just telling it like it is.

Corlindel
If you want to live forever please start searching the Holy Grail.

p.s.

On movies section please.

stick out tongue

ash007
LOL Corlindel

Yeah i could do that much more easier then tryin to stay fit.

Treehuggerjanie
Eat healthy, stay fit, die anyway.
Ash007, were all gonna die hunny, but sure, smoking can make it a lot sooner and not nearly as pleasant. im totally against smoking!

Espantada20
You can die now from pretty much anything.Smoking is not my thing.My thing is sex.And chocolate.You can die from chocolate too.

Bhang
I would have to agree on that dude. Love threads are for geeks. PM's are for mature people that want to talk about/to each other in a love connotation.

StefMan
u confuse geek with emo here roll eyes (sarcastic) but ok, lets not get into THAT shall we...that would turn it into a private conversation and the dictator does not allow that, u get banned for it roll eyes (sarcastic)

KidRock
nope

Friend44
thumb down I don't understand why this subject still exists after the answer I gave. I'll repeat it anyway -

(Does anybody smoke?)

Yes, some people smoke.

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing

Bhang
I smoke da blunts mon!

chatcat1313
this will sound lame to some of you guys...SMOKE FREE IS THE WAY 2 BE!!! hahaha jus had 2 say that -no i do not smoke, it's immature WHAT"S THE POINT OF IT?????!!!! smart

Espantada20
Tobacco is Wacko kinda like Jacko.JK.Just had to throw in my own dumb ass line.Hee hee hee

chatcat1313
sometimes saying those stupid things are kinda automatic it's like i have multiple personalities no yes no yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.