An art forum, anybody?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kaliero
This just popped into my head the other day. I've fallen deeply into my artisic potential, and frankly, I'd like to show it off.roll eyes (sarcastic)

My art is up and appreciated on another board, but I'd like to have a forum dedicated to art here, as well.

Is anyone else up for this?

yerssot
I think it would be a good idea to get that ad of "suggest more sections for KMC NOW!" away for the time being

your art can fit perfectly in the GDF, there is even a thread there about things people drew and such!

wicker_man
I think an Art forum would be a welcome addtion to KMC, particuarly as their are a number of very talented artists already in our community, but may i suggest if a thread like this was to be done then may be it could encompass all forms of art (i.e. both hand drawn tradtional art and computer generated art) this will hopefully bring a large amount of intrest into this suggestion. Just a thought.

BackFire
Unnecessary.

Hegemon875
Agreed. If you want to show your art just start a thread in the general duscussion forum.

Godshinto
well hege, wicker was saying that he wants an area for just art where people like us can post it without getting lost in the jumble of crap that most threads have. Now i'm not calling regular threads crap but there have been threads started in the OTF and GDF asking wether they should or shouldn't put mayonaise on their sandwich crap like that can stay in those forum and the graphic forum would be for all of the art the movies the signatures and any other type of art there is

drunk_nazgul
Unless you guys really don't like your Forums organized and neat (well, almost) there should be a separate forum for art and that paraphernalia.
There are just too many topics for one subject.
See what I'm getting at?
And it kinda bends those rules you set up in the GDF ans OTF...

h0ck3yh0rr0r
ima say no. if we get more forums we should get rid of some. right now im saying we get rid of , hulk , terminator etc etc forumss..

Schizo_n_me
I agree with getting rid of hulk n all....

Raz
Hulk is already "archived".

Schizo_n_me
Right then......so what does that mean? embarrasment

wicker_man
Where as forums like Harry Potter, The Matrix and Lord of the Rings have their own threads, The Hulk thread has been combined into a thread with other 'less popular' threads such as Terminator, Batman and Superman at present it can be located in the Misc forum, its basic purpose is to save space for newer threads but at the same time allow vistors to still view them.

Schizo_n_me
OOOOOOOooooOOOoooohhh!! Thank you! smile

wicker_man
No Problem, glad to be of service smile

Raz
Technical correction. wicker_man means forums, not thread. forums contain thread (aka topics) but they themselves are not a forum. Although they do make up a forum. messed

Schizo_n_me
Right you are, Raz.Quite right, quite right. smile

wicker_man
Apologies people, not to good with all the technical words regarding Forums, Threads etc.

lil bitchiness
Yeah...it may work.

Myself and Silver_Tears are big fans of any shape of art! WE posted many of great artisitic pictures in our threads...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18376&perpage=20&pagenumber=38 lil b

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11145&perpage=20&pagenumber=79 silver_tears

They are all over our threads, but thats just a glimpse....

I think it wuld be nice to get an Art Forum, maybe somewhat educational....
It would be nice to post paintings and pictures by different artst and different styles...its nice when people know about this things..big grin

JKozzy
smile*sighs at beauty*smile
yesFor the love of God and all that is holy... make an Art Forum!!! yes

stinkfist462
MAKE ART FORUM!!!!!

lil bitchiness
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Hopefully Raz will do it!!

Some tool art will be displayed as well...eek!

stinkfist462
nice pic lil b

lil bitchiness
Thanks Stinkfist...big grin

Please Raz consider it big grin

People are asking for anime forum...so maybe they can get their anime in an ar forum.....thumb up

lil bitchiness
People...support me on this confused

Fitch
the weird thing about this thread is that u're asking the impossible to Raz, Kaliero.This entire site is a board.It's like asking Raz to make a new one for you.A thread ok,there are many like this and noone will stop you from showing u're art to us.

No offence there lil but an anime forum....I meen common big grin.It's ok but if Raz makes main topics for everything it would split up the forum a bit too much I guess...

Raz
Spoke too soon Fitch.

The art forum is live in the archived section (for the time being).

Fitch
darn...when I really make a post look smart it's too late big grin

yerssot
yeah, it's a sad day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.