How do we get a new forum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slinger
I was wondering how to get a new forum, we should have an anime forum. Does anybody know how?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Almighty Raz. smile lol

royal_jester
You ask in the Questions and News forum and if people agree...There might be a new forum

Raz
Wot he said.

badkittykitty
okay raz cant we please have book forum.. pretty please with sugar on top?http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/winkiss.gif

Raz
I'll create it on a temporary basis later on tonight. If, of course, you are willing to mod wink

badkittykitty
your soo sweet! Id love a book forum and be happy to mod it for us smile
I wont be home till late tonight to check it out though sad

h0ck3yh0rr0r
gj bkk u'd be a good book forum mod.

badkittykitty
p.s.~thanks bunchs raz!

badkittykitty
thanks hockey I hope so smile wink

Phoenix
*screams like the little girl book obsessive everyone knows she is*

I'll love you forever and ever and ever!!!

*skips away*

h0ck3yh0rr0r
this gonna be tight.

slinger
What about the anime forum? sad

yerssot
don't count on it yet

Phoenix
I don't know if there's enough poularity for it. but we've been obsessing over the book forum for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
ill be at book forum most of time.

slinger
But don't a lot of people like anime? I think at least half of the people at the matrix forum love anime.

Hegemon875
Let those Matrix zealots stay in their forum laughing

Fire
*holds comments*

Hegemon875
Bring it on!!!

vvvrulz
Yeah i dont think there are too many Anime fans around. Especially since most anime have run through already.

badkittykitty
I know how you feel phoe....I am so happy!!*jumps around wildly*

Phoenix
big grin heehee!!!

Godshinto
Yhea but we deffinetly we need an animation forum not just anime but for all animation on this board that's a total genre in it self. I have been asking for this type of forum for a while.

Raz
Didn't we have a poll on the anime forum?

slinger
I would be willing to be moderator, somebody would have to teach me or somethin but, I'd do it.

yerssot
wonderful, I want to be rich
both here mean nothing

BackFire
Well that changes everything then.

fungrl515
??? there have been multiple polls about whether there should be an anime forum or not, no like i'm against it. "where there is a will, there is a way." i hope the dreams that we wish will come true, but it doesn't look too clear. most people didn't know about the poll, but many people are interested in anime or animation in general. i just believe there should be a specific area for discussing anime instead of forcing people to search for a thread about anime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.