Darkness Movie, yes or no?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spawnie
Ok, one of my favorite characters is Darkness. I never understood why they stopped crossing it with Witchblade. Darkness alone has more carisma to me then Punisher and Batman put together.

This is my personal opinion guys so don't linch me just yet.

Did u guys know that Witchblade was made into a movie? Well I saw it and it sucked big time. Someone did a pissed poor job at it.

Wouldn't u like to see a movie about a guy that was "adopted" by a Mafia Boss and made to grow into a proffesional killer. At the age of 21 he vomits out something like black tar and a strange power overwhelms him. He becomes Darkness, and he has little Darklings as minions. The strong point here r the Darklings that in the comic r full of sarcastic and sick jokes. Cross this a bit with Witchblade and the Angelus and u have lots of beautiful half naked chicks. So there is a bit for everyone to like smile

Let me know what u think.

Arachnoidfreak
that would be awesome!! half naked chicks ROCK. and so do Jackie's powers. unfortunately, only like 5 people in this forum actually know who The Darkness is.

VENOMfan
aint that the truth. Id love to see some insane CGI fights swarming with those horrible little critters.

and witchblade on tnn did suck but I blame it on the cast and station airing it

Spawnie
Wow I never thought that someone would actually answer to this thread since I wrote it a long time ago, lol. I was really disapointed when I saw noone was answering.

How come Darkness isn't more popular? I thought it was a good comic, and I also thought that it was more popular. Witchblade was always connected to it and now they crossed some Tomb Raider also with Witchblade. Personally, I like the characters:

Sara Pezzini - great chick with witchblade, it's an amazing drawing
Nottingham - the guy is insanely great, ninja assasin and he also absorbed darkness and witchblade at the same time, muahahahaha.
Jackie - Darkness great personality, his cinic and dark personality r the Darklings, these guys r the funniest things I had ever seen.
Magdalena - wow a great idea for a holy warrior, and she is ofcourse female and beautiful, and dressed in tight black leather, uuuuuuuuuuu.

These 4 have my respect as characters, and each of them has their own burdens. Oh, and CGI would kick ass on the Darklings, I just hope if they ever decide to make it, not to make the same mistake twice.

Arachnoidfreak
the Darkness isnt more popular because there isnt a Marvel or DC logo on it. ive said it before, and ill say it again, its a shame people just pass over the other comic book companies just because they arent as mainstream

VENOMfan
Yup, hopefully other members take note and check out the Darkness

Spawnie
To tell u the truth that sux. Spawn wasn't labeled Marvel or DC and look what happend, I actually thought that after Spawn ppl would not turn their backs on other new age comics. Seems that I was wrong. Very not cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.