Who's Reaming Lupin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Linkalicious
Not sure if there is already a thread for this or not, i only managed to checked the first 18 pages of topics. Who is going to play Lupin in the up and coming movie? I hear all this hype about Sirus and Trelawny, but where is Harry's best teacher? If anyone has any information on this, please let us know...

supermarketbek
i have seen the picture of him and its not like i imagined (never is) but i dont know his name soz

crazy_rock_chic
i found a pic,,im sure this is him anyway,sorry i cudnt get a bigger 1 im not sure of his name tho

BOPRecruit 16
i'm not happy with the choice of david thewlis as lupin.

bLooMiLiCioUs
neither m i - harry was almost just like how i imagined him to be,Rom almost totally hit the spot,but sirius n lupin....nah.kinda disappointed actually.

airangel429
i was REALLY dissappointed!@! Sirius should have been played by Johnny Depp...and Lupin...by someone else.......

crazy_rock_chic
yeah,they just dont fit the part,they cudve gotton better ppl to play sirius and lupin

Antaraka
Yeah and I suppose u think Lupin should have been played by Orlando Bloom? Well atleast hes thing...and I guess he could look scragly...

Linkalicious
Of course you want Johnny Depp to play Sirus, all girls want Johnny Depp to play ALL roles in every movie. Just because he's cute doesn't mean he's the guy for the job. But from the very few pictures that i've seen of Sirus, i would agree that he could be better. Another cast member who seems perfect in my mind would be Lucious Malfoy. They did a hell of a job casting that guy, and Hagrid too. They were exactly how I imagined them when I read the books. If anyone can get a hold of more pics please post them, i want a good look at Remus.

starprincess366
ok harry and co. are ok in apperance but snapes hair should be longer but sirius and remeus arn't at all what i imagined. i guess that why its always better to read the book. i wonder what the firebolt looks like.

BOPRecruit 16
awful pic of david as lupin in trailer:

http://www.thehpn.com/images/screenshots/hppateaser/19.jpg

airangel429
is that neville in front of him, he looks like he's lost some weight. he looks cuter.

Linkalicious
DAMN neville slimmed down. And he looks like if he put a frown on and lowered his eye brows that he would make a wicked bad guy. He almost looks like he could be evil.

bLooMiLiCioUs
orli aint scrawny!!!!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/mad2.gif ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...................

ah neville slimmed down tt's sad!!!ha yeah i think johnny'd be better for the part too - tho not the best,i reckon....

andyb44
Don't think he's "slimmed down" as much and "grew up" It's called Puberty People.

BOPRecruit 16
when were you guys referring to orli and i think that's a different actor playing neville (either that or he dyed his hair).

bLooMiLiCioUs
THAT was the reference to orli - n he AIN'T scragly!!!stick out tongue

airangel429
nah....BOP its the same Neville..he just REALLY lost some weight and got taller and he's got a funny look on his face. It's definitely still him though.

bLooMiLiCioUs
his face looks so looong nowwink

airangel429
yeah...he just lost weight in it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.