anybody here have an interest in this event?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
anybody here ever been down to dallas to see the 6th floor museum? ever since I saw the movie JFK,I have read several books on the topic.Every november,they have these symposiums down in dallas called NOVEMBER IN DALLAS and you get to meet authors of books and witnesses who were there that day.I have been there twice myself and am going down there this thursday till the weekend,anybody here ever been to the 6th floor museum in dallas? if not,you really need to go there sometime.

Tex
Oh god, growing up in Dallas they would drag us down there for field trips every year. It gets pretty boring after the 12th time laughing out loud

Mr Parker
Oh man,Tex,I envy you.You are one lucky sun of a gun to have been able to grow up in dallas and be able to have gone down there so many times.I wish I could have been in your shoes.man you are lucky.I could NEVER get tired of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.