Love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Little_unicorn
how do you know when ur in love?

Raz
"You just do"

h0ck3yh0rr0r
when ur heart tells ur brain, "yo im in love" then ur brain says "dont be stupid" lol

Matrix_man
Razmataz> wow that wasnt a cliche.....roll eyes (sarcastic)

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

Love is a difficult realisation that something other than yourself is real!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i just noticed i dont have school today smile

Little_unicorn
i been in uni all day after only 2 hours of sleep!!!!!!! cant wait till wdnesday...DAY OFF big grin big grin .

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol

Korri
"no one can tell you your in love you just know it"

Little_unicorn
i think i'm in love rolling on floor laughing

Korri
im in love

<<<

V V V V

h0ck3yh0rr0r
heart vs brain.

Korri
eh??

thorncrawler
i was in love!

Difrycheulyd
Love is nothing more nor less than the desire to do anything within your power to make another person happy and to care deeply about their wellbeing, whilst expecting nothing in return.

Anything else is probably lust or business.

^ thats what I live by!

saucybird007
sad 'Was'?? Did they break your heart?? *hugs*

Corran
The same way you love your family for everything they are and do, for all their faults and weaknesses, you will know you are in love when you accept a person despite all their faults and weaknesses, I do not truly believe in love at first sight, you need to get to know the person and understand them and their personna before you can truly fall in love. If you fall in love with someone without knowing them then it is lust not love.

thorncrawler
yeah she slept with a good friend of mine 4 times http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif

saucybird007
*hugs* Thats harsh man. Sorry sad

thorncrawler
hey i've got you now i dont need that b*tch

saucybird007
love big grin

thorncrawler
*kiss*

saucybird007
*kisses and hugs*

thorncrawler
thankyou

saucybird007
thats ok smile

Who else has been in love?????

Corran
Me.

Skywa|ker
A good rule of thumb I learned through the years; they say 'Love is blind", but that's not really true. Infatuation is blind; love sees the imperfections and deals with them.

Going by that, I've managed to snap myself out of relationships that were mere infatuations, and find real love. (This is 14 years of happy marriage speaking... my wife and I are even more in love now than we were then, and I must say, it's great.) Just in case, here's a pic of me and my lovely wife on our wedding day.

thorncrawler
thats really true

Corran
Most Excellent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.