Does the queen have a mobile??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainClaire
I was just thinking about this today. Seeing as the queen is so rich and all... do you reckon she has one? A little picture one so she can take pictures of her corgi's and stuff. Do you think she can text? Do Harry and Wills teach her how to txt so she can txt Charles and stuff? Hmm..... smokin'

Matrix_man
hellew.....yes this is thee queen of england....yes im on thee mewbile...laughing out loud

CaptainClaire
I believe it would be " hello, one is the queen, one is on thee mobile."

CaptainClaire
do u think she'd shorten "one" to 1 in txtz? Or iss he too posh? Why am I thinking about this?messed

Matrix_man
one is not amused

Will
one cannot understand this thread messed

CaptainClaire
One would like to inform you there is no point to this thread.

Will
one is one

Bhang
I got her digits if you want em, we are tight!

Friend44
I don't know if there's a Queenmobile but I hear Charles is getting a Queermobile...

Fire
lol I doubt the queen has a mobile, and if she has she prolly can't use it like most old ppl

OLD PPL SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE NET AND
BANNED FROM USING MOBILE PHONES(except the ones they had when they were 20 orso)

Discos
The Queen may be rich but I have believed for so long that she is one of those old people whodoesn't embark on technoligy.

I doubt she has one, perhaps a protable morse code thing or some smoke signals

Fire
lol

CaptainClaire
Lol, I like that. laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance

thorncrawler
what a f*ck*ng great thread, it helarious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.