The Blue Ninja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alias Neo
The mist hung heavy over the ground as a lone soldier made his way through the woods.
"This is scout to base, scout to base, to you copy over"
"We copy, over"
"I have spotted a small of hut in a clearing, over"
"that building is in unauthorized grounds, destroy it. over and out"
the radio cut out. the soldier slowly walked towards the hut. a person walked out of the hut and towards the soldier.
"You there, freeze! the soldier shouted
"And why should I?"
"By order of Shinoto of Komon.Inc this is no longer your land"
the person walked towards the soldier and pulled down his hood
"Tokomatu"
"yep, the one and only"
"I am Hiku, Shinoto's greatest warrior, please remove yourself from the premices"
"I am the Blue Ninja, of this, erm, hut, leave or be, erm, sliced?"
the soldier ran foward with his gun drawn, Tokomatu flung his cloak off and drew his sword.

Alias Neo
Tokomatu quickly dodged the soldier and span round and slashed his sword, the soldier turned and block the sword with his rifle. the soldier kicked tokomatu, he dodged it and punched the soldier in the face. The soldier ran forward and hit tokomatu over the head with the end of his gun. he fell to the floor, the soldier loaded his gun and pointed it at the blue ninja. tokomatu jumped up and thrusted his sword in the soldier.
tokomatu pulled his sword out of the soldier, the soldier silently fell to the floor.
"Komono.Inc? i better go and check on the village"
tokomatu disappeared into the forest

SuperGandalf3000
cool story AN so far thumb up

Swat Samuria
i agree with sg, cool story

General Zink
Awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.