Bryan Singer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sesy Allerdyce
what do you think about sexy beast?? (okay, im just kidding big grin ) what do you think about him?

Vampiree
not too bad... he's kinda cute... kinda he has somethin wrong with his face though... dunno what really...

Elanor
Sesy: I think you are just crazy!!!! big grin But....yes...umh... confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

Vampiree
OH MY GOD HE'S TERRIBLE UGLY AND EWWW!!! NOOO PLEASE SESY TELL YOU'RE JUST KIDDIN!!!!! wink))))))))))))) wink))) big grin

Kes
He's a good director. And I think he did a very good job with the x-men. Not easy adapting a comic with so many characters to a serious movie.
This thread will remain here if this topic doesnt go beyond X-men.

Sesy Allerdyce
yeeeah, he's a very good director! happy

ab012f9448
He's a great director! No one could have done the x men better than him! But for all those women who do like him, i hate to tell you, he is gay.

Vampiree
is he? wow i didn't know... oh well... like it changes anything... some girls still love george michael... wink free love rules, die homophobes smile

Blind-Enemy

Sesy Allerdyce
is it shure?????? big grin big grin big grin that is not a bad thing for me big grin big grin

ab012f9448
My mum likes George Michael! Oh and by the way, I have nothing on gay people! One of my bestest friends is gay and he's a right laugh. Better than some of my straight friends. big grin

Vampiree
nice to know that you people are so tolerant wink my friend's gay (shouts to ya PAUL! i love ya) and i'm kinda bisexual myself smile

Kes
It would have been impossible to make a copy of the comics. It would look pathetic.

DezW
Alan Cumming is bisexual, Ian McKellen is homosexual, and they are very good people I think! maybe they shouldn't be so good if they were so like the others.

Blind-Enemy
Kes i know that, but my complain isnt with the stories of the movies , is with the changes they made to the characters, you know, Deathstrike, Sabretooth, etc.

DezW
but there are many changes of the characters in some storylines too, like in the Ultimate or in the Age of Apocalypse... different stories, different muties.

Blind-Enemy

cajun
what about when gambits in x3, will he change the whole bobby-rogue love thing????

Paola
how old is Bryan?

Elanor
cajun: good question...very good...What the f**k?

Paola: he was born in 1966.

cajun
hmmm.... its one to ponder for 900 days or so!!

LISA-J
He better had do,Rogue needs Gambit to spice her character up.

cajun
good point, i think it will be much better with gambit and rogue together

thorncrawler
no she needs action to spice up her charactor, gambit would be good but rogue needs action

cajun
gambit would give her action, if say hes an acolyte like in evo

G.P
I really admire his work as a director (The Usual supects, X-men & X2 ) smile

ab012f9448
Don't forget Apt Pupil! I loved The Usual Suspects. Does anyone know if it is availiable on DVD? big grin

G.P
Unfortunately, I haven't seen Apt Pupil...
The Usual suspects is available on DVD, if that's your question (I have it, and I'm pretty happy because it's one of my favourite films)

Aqua
gambit better be in x3 hes my second fav mutant

cajun
yeah it says in all the previews and stuff that he is

ab012f9448
He was supposed to be in x2. When all the mutants heads went crazy they were going to show beast transform, marrow lying in the morlock tunnels and a shot from behind Gambits head so you could only see his back and his charged up cards in front of him. That would have been soooo cool. Don't know if that footage was ever filmed though. rock

cajun
ah if some1 could get holda that.... it has his name on a comp screen when mystique is stealin those files doesnt it

G.P
Please stay on topic... erm

Sesy Allerdyce
yeees, i agree!! miffed

cajun
it is kinda on topic.... bout his films!!!

Kes
True he made some changes in the characters...but better Deathstrike being a mutant then a Ciborg (sp) messed

Kes
Lets not go into the Gambit thing.

Blind-Enemy
the whole meaning of deathstrike is that she is a cyborg, but well lets dont go any further with this

Paola
Was Singer offered to direct the X-Men movies..... or he asked for it?

Kes
Blind > A cyborg would throw the story off. It would look stupid, remember the x-men movies are trying to look believable.

Paola> He was asked.

Paola
thanx Kes

*~PyrosLady~*
...he's just the CUTEST director I've ever seen!!!!! big grin

Shadow_King
see look how many people admired you bryan singer. look at what you did to them you betrayed them and you betrayed all your other fans and the staff of X3 and you also betrayed stan lee and marvel and also Fox. you are dispecible. i hope you fail on superman and leave the film industry for ever.

Shadow_King
if film prophet was here he would also post bad stuff on bryan singer.

Paola
If I said what I think about Mr. Singer..... I'll get banned whistling1

Shadow_King
then tell me and i will get banned.

Shadow_King
bryan singer will lose his carrer from doing this movie.

LISA-J
You know what annoys me,is the fact he shafted everyone over x3 and marvel are still letting the traitor have writing privilages on one of their comics-WHY?.He so doen't deserve it.

Shadow_King
vote i put a poll on the ultimate x-men thread.and also how come bryan singer gets to take the writers with him

Paola
Mr King: I've been looking and looking and I can't find those Ultimate issues Bryan wrote confused I know he wrote some stuff, read it at marvel.com, but I don't remember what and I'm not sure if it's Ultimate so.... can you show us where you got that info?

Shadow_King
it was posted by fil prophet on X3 news on page 37 13th post down. but if you dont want to look at it i will repost what he posted on this site ok.

TheFilmProphet

Fox Moves on with X3 Without Singer
Source: Superhero Hype!
Thursday, August 26, 2004

'The Cajun' tells us that Wizard Magazine got official confirmation that 20th Century Fox is not waiting for director Bryan Singer to direct X-Men 3.

"We can officially confirm that Bryan is off 'X3', and that the project is moving forward," a studio spokesperson told the magazine. Who will they go with instead? We'll soon see.

Singer will still write Marvel Comics' "Ultimate X-Men" however. He's still planning a year-long run on the series, set to begin in mid-2005.

Paola
oh thanx! big grin

Shadow_King
your welcome.

Wolfie
Bryan Singer is stupid for quitting X3 to do Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.