People Of Zion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MR ANDERSON
well correct me if l'm wrong and missed something here.the people of zion are real humans in the sense that they where not plugged into the matrix coz they dont have those black plugs on thier bodies(arms, back and head) which are used to sastain them in the fields.well the archi did say zion was destroyed every 100 yrs and all memory is erased before the next zion is biult.where then do these 'true' humans as l will call them, come from coz each time zion is destroyed there is like new people with no knowledge of the past zions.they believe its been there since war with the machines started and dont know its been destroyed before.

what the archi says makes sense coz if there are some left and they have knowledge of the last zions, then with time the zionist would know its destiny to be killed every 100 yrs and rebuilding again.

so where did the humans in zion come from?

Hegemon875
When the One goes into the source he chooses 26 (I think) 13 males and 13 females.

mindbugaling
peolpe who are freed from the matrix make booty and have kids without the plugs, its that simple

MR ANDERSON
yeah but if they a freed from the matrix musnt they have those black plugs on thier arms.much like what neoand trin had?all other zion people didnt have those so cant be from the matrix.

GABRIEL05
HA HA HA HA HA HAAAA HA HAAAA

mindbugaling
u sure?

GABRIEL05
GOOD GOD MAN! THE PEOPLE WITHOUT PLUGS AREN'T FROM THE MATRIX THEY WERE BORN THE "GOOD Ol' fashioned way" hint hint nudge nudge say no more say no more! Now granted there are a lot of them but thats besides the point.

JediHDM
ALL of the other Zionites is not an accurate representation, because MANY of them have been freed from the Matrix, and MANY of them have been Born in Zion, descendants of the original 23 (16 female 7 male) or from the others that have been freed. the council members, if i remember correctly, do have them, (although i need to confirm that) While Jason Lock, Mifune, and the family (Tank, Dozer, Cass, Zee, Link, and kids) do not.

mindbugaling
zion has existed for awhile, im guessing, so those people without the plug in them are probably children of the people who were originally freed from the matrix

JEDI? HELP!

Hegemon875
Go watch reloaded again the architect says it in plain english that Neo is supposed to chose people to repopulate Zion. Besides more than one generation have lived in Zion, the first will have plugs but their kids won't
DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angelsolovely
Also if U go back and watch M1, Neo asks Tank about the absence of plugs in his arms, and Tank tells him he was born an raised in Zion. smile

GABRIEL05
I swear they just do it to piss us off.

The Omega
Gabriel05> Naaaahhhhh... Can't be.

You do not INHERENT the plugs. If two humans, freed from the Matrix (and therefore having plugs) have children, the children will NOT have plugs. There, simple.

mindbugaling
thank you omega.

GABRIEL05
I'm probably gonna regret this:

Perhaps MR ANDERSON's problem is he doesn't have first hand experience with the "natural human creating process".

mindbugaling
?

The none
Oh! Behave. Happy Dance

The Omega
Gabriel05> What ARE you talking about? What does Neo's "experience" in that area have to do with this topic?

MR ANDERSON
now that omega putit that way, seems to be right.23 of the 1% who dont accpet the matrix are set free and have kids.they lack the plugs coz they dont inheret them.
l'm guilty of thinking too deep.you where a help.

thread ends.

MC Mike
haha...

JKozzy
It's metal. Humans dont grow metal. Tank and Dozer didn't have plugs, and Neo inquired why, and they said "Genuine child of Zion"

GABRIEL05
Swing and a miss! Strike 2!

I wasn't talking about Neo. I was talking about MR ANDERSON i.e. the guy who began this thread, you know what forget I said anything... messed

Hegemon875
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

clavis9495
hehehehee laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.