Books that should be made

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
I think that a Matrix book series should coincide with the Comics, etc, so bookworms can dive into the world of the matrix as well!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i honestly dont. we have the bible. neo= savior jesus= savior etc etc... many similarities.

Lord Soth
When will people realize that The Matrix is not that closely related to the Bible. The only similarites I see immediately is the idea of a savior, plus some other obscure references. Other than that, they are vastly diffrent beyond compare.

Get over it, you religious freaks

badkittykitty
there isnt matrix books? I thought for sure there were.. blink Im missing something

Lord Soth
I've seen the anime, and regualr comic books, but nonovelizations that I know of (and Barnes and Noble is my second home, I would know)

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Lord SOth i disagree with u. My teacher said over 100 things Matrix is related to the bible. i think thats enough dont u think?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
o yea and im not a religious freak. and dont diss other peoples religions man thats sad and wrong.

Schizo_n_me
I don't have I religion, so I can't be dissed about it! big grin However I can be perpetually annoyed about the "fact" that I am going to burn in hell. devil

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol

Lord Soth
Sorry h0ck3y. Didn't mean to sound nasty.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol smile its ok.

Lord Soth
A better term than 'made' should be 'written', don't you think?

BOPRecruit 16
that would be great! there's a comic?! eek!

Captain REX
I think they should make a Matrix book series or something. I made a few attempts at writing some sort of Matrix themed story...

badkittykitty
The Matrix: A Home-Made Film Script by captian rex is in the General Fiction Area just below this..I just was checking it out rex..good work! smile

badkittykitty
there really should be a matrix series especially with as popular as it...

BOPRecruit 16
a series would give more detail to the matrix's history and thoughts of the characters. hopefully with neo alive. i believe he's still alive, some people thought he died in revolutions.

Lord Soth
A Matrix novel would be just as confusing as the movies......

badkittykitty
...but ppl love to pick the movie apart imagine the fun they would have with the books smile

Lord Soth
This has turned into a Matrix Novels forum................

badkittykitty
your right smile lets get back on topic..so what movie should be turned into books? the only thing that comes to mind is'the nightmare before christmas' but that has to be a book by now.

Lord Soth
The Monty Python movies.......big grin big grin D big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

JKozzy
Kill Bill would be an interesting novel(s) to read, IMO.

ElectricBugaloo
all books that come from movies suck

Krabs55
I hear ya and I dont understand why Matrix and religion are so closely related. I think it is just the churches way of trying to hip and cool...not trying to offend just what i think

big gay kirk
Sorry to keep this subject going, and off-topic (forgive me BKK... pleeeeze?) name any book I've read, and I'll show you hundreds of ways it mirrors the Bible.... The Matrix borrows too much from Ghost in the Shell for me... but back on topic, I would like to see a novelization of the french silebt movie, "The Last Battle..." A novel with no dialogue....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.