The 3rd Harry Potter movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gracie Lynn
Anyone want to talk about the third Harry Potter movie?

Schizo_n_me
Why, is it out yet?

Antaraka
Nope comes out June 4th. of 2004....there is a trailer tho, and thats it. Think its gonna be good?

[Ms_dEaTh]
hahahahaha...ahem...sorry.

LindsIsTightK
I think the third movie will be pretty good, but I'm pretty sure I'm still going to like the second the best out of the three. Won't know for sure until I see the movie though.

BOPRecruit 16
can't wait for it to come out. go to the harry potter network site to check out the screencaps from the trailer and go to the offical poa site to see the trailer.

vvvrulz
I'm hoping that rather re-tell the book again the new director adds some flavour to the movie, as we havent seen in the last two. We've all read the book, rather than focus on telling the story again, focus on HOW its gonna be told.

airangel429
PHOENIX ALREADY STARTED A THREAD FOR THIS...SHE'S THE MODERATOR...sorry for caps...

she started it to eliminate all the threads. please use that one. its at the top of page one.

dori_fish
Its not all that great... I havent seen it yet but hp and azkaban was the most boring book of the lot

BOPRecruit 16
check out the trailer pix: http://www.thehpn.com/galleries/screenshots/hppateaser.shtml

[Ms_dEaTh]
i think the best is order of the phoenix. i like the mood.

sorry for the off-topicness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.