I see the Official Site...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
... has opened up its own message boards. Interesting- especially as they are allowing spilers.

Took a brief look; seems their main objective is to say how much they hate TFN's boards right now...

Dim
Yes, I've been over there and made a few disparaging comments myself big grin

yerssot
I saw it, but nothing is as good as killermovies!

Ratcat
If people are posting there, what Handles are they using?

I already had Ratcat registered from my Homing Beacon registration but I heard that a lot of people have had their logins 'stolen'

yerssot
yeah! My name is taken!
I saw it for a few seconds and because yerssot is taken (now it's TeeKay) I won't visit it anymore...

Ushgarak
I'll be safe if Homing Beacon makes you proof...

King Jedi
I think TFN are worried. The main reason their boards are so popular is because people think that Lucasfilm watches them. Well they'll definatley be watching the OS boards.

Texas
*Goes off to the official message board*
*comes back*
Theres no place like home, theres no place like home, theres no place like home big grin

ToMacco
I don't like starwars.com.

Dim
Yeah, it's pretty much a icky board at this point but I made sure to mention our site..maybe we could get a few newbies from this.

As for the name situation..it sucks.. I registered my name as soon as they offered the membership and I still got stuck with having to use a substitute..Dimglitter mad

ToMacco
I'm not even going to try to register there. I have no interest. I think what we have here is much more personal (kind of). We kind of know what to expect from each other.

Texas
Dimglitter eh? I dont know, sound kinda cute if you ask me wink

ToMacco
Dim, for God's sake, please don't tell me you picked that name because you liked "Glitter" Because if it is, I'm gonna have to smack you around! big grin wink

Texas
'Glitter' Oscar contender for sure big grin

ToMacco
laughing out loud

Dim
NO To..I picked that name long before Glitter came out..

Jeesh..give me SOME credit atleast laughing out loud

Ratcat
She speaks the truth.

queeq
She does? eek!

Dim
What?? Is that so hard to believe?? confused wink

queeq
Errmmm.... *thinks really hard* err...NO! No no nonononono, not at all, no way, no no...

Dim
Hmph! took you long enough.

queeq
Errrr.... ooppps.... but...err...but....but.... I meant every word of it. big grin

Dim
Pfffffffffft!

queeq
You don't believe me? sad

Dim
You don't sound very convincing.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
Really? Hmmmm, back to acting class. big grin

yerssot
in principals voice:

*queeq? queeq the freeq? you failed again... better luck next year...*

ToMacco
Dim -I know, I was just kidding

Dim
*Han Solo voice* I know

Texas
Hey! mad That's my line

ToMacco
Who's scruffy lookin'?

queeq
Actually, on these boards, that's my line.

Dim
laughing out loud

queeq
Yes, I knew you'd like that. wink

Texas
*Han Solo voice* I know

queeq

finti
"....7 years, can you controll that *****" -SLADE big grin

queeq
laughing out loud

Actually, I was counting the minutes Tex would still be alive.

Texas
So we're playing with numbers eh?

1 2 Tex is coming for you*looks evilly at queeq*
3 4 you better shut your door
5 6 you better crucifix................. that will teach you to close my lemonade thread mad evil face

queeq
Oh, I ... am.... so.... scared. Shiver-shiver-shiver. Help-me-please- help-me-please-I-am-so-scared-help-me-help-me-anyone..

big grin

Dim
Hmmmm..you need to really act scared..

queeq
I don't think I want to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.