Other Forums

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I belong to FLEXoline and i got the same name and everything and i posted a few threads about some of my weights and also had a few posts about how big i am. so i posted this last thread about gaining weight fast cause i am gaining weight for football like today i ate two big mac's fries and a large oreo mcflurry for dinner and i was just asking about food. well they come at me arguing about this other thread i had about doing T bar with 5 plates on it then they where like that is bullshit and told me i couldnt leg press as much as i canor squat blha bla bla. i get furious cause for fuuckin 2 years i have been working out like crazy busting my ass plus i got great genetics these people never even seen me lift and they r going to tell me that i cant do a certain weight and i have bad form. FUUCK THAT i workout with guys that have trained longer then i have been alive and hey teach me form and yell at me and dont let me do ne weights i cant do with good form so i know i am doing the weight myself and doing good and they got the balls to say i cant i am pissed i just felt like letting some steam off here. u dont have to post on it i just felt like telling someone cause dont u think its riduculus a person that has never saw u or have trained with u is going to tell u u cant do a certain weight mad mad

GambitEVOFan1
people are stupid, dont let them bug you, if u kno u can do it then who cares what other ppl think

drunk_nazgul
That's why I left the other forum... TFArchive. Those guys were meanies. I didn't belong because I didn't curse enough or whatever they wanna think. I got into a fight with one particular dude and accidentally said a dirty word. Then I was almost kicked off because I put a smiley after it!!!

Some ppl are so weird.

GambitEVOFan1
roll eyes (sarcastic) iv never been to ne other forums but the ppl here are great, every one is hilarious, when ever im in a bad mood i come here and read a page out of ne of the threads and theres always something funny on it

FrEaK.COM
i have the flu very sick

drunk_nazgul
You poor understudy... But what does that have to do with anything?

GambitEVOFan1
huh .......oh

The Force
what GE said, stupid ppl...

drunk_nazgul
Like me! big grin

Hegemon875
/\ Like her

GambitEVOFan1
im stupid but not the stupid kind of stupid person

Hegemon875
blink wacko huh

drunk_nazgul
Hegemon! You're a TF fan too!

I don't think anyone can be as dumb as me! big grin

GambitEVOFan1
ROBOTS IN DISCISE!

DeNiro
wow this thread turned weird laughing out loud

Espantada20
I thought you were calling us all ignorant for a second there.I would still love you even if you were a butterball fat ass,Deniro.Don't pay attention to dumb asses.

DeNiro
OMG DONT EVEN JOKE. laughing out loud oo god *runs around screaming after getting the fat ass butterball image in his head* *starts doing some curls*

Espantada20
Hee hee hee.You butterball.Hmm,that reminds me,i gotta start planning for thanksgiving.hee hee hee

slayer
Thanksgiving? Whens that? U c we don't have it in Aust.

DeNiro
holy shit slayer u live in austrlia thats awesome as hell i didnt know that i should start looking at location better. and thanksgiving is next thursday or friday not really sure but i got those two days off school so its all cool to me wink

thorncrawler
we dont have thanksgiving in england either and btw deniro, dont worrie about what other people think, i'm impressed cos i would love to train and press weight, but i can't be bothered!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.