Hagrid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LindsIsTightK
Awwww you guys I love Hagrid. He just reminds me of a big cuddly teddy bear. I think him and Dumbledore are my two favorite characters in the books.

I just think it's so cool how much Hagrid, Harry, Ron, and Hermione all care about each other. If Hagrid was a real character I'd just wanna give him a big hug. happy

Antaraka
oK....thats for sharing....

Antaraka
thanks*

LindsIsTightK
If you don't have any real feedback to give me then you don't have to give any at all. wink

I like Hagrid and I thought other people might also that's why I brought it up.

airangel429
HE'S GREAT! He has a good heart, he's loyal to Dumbledore, GREAT to Harry,Ron and Hermy!

starprincess366
hagrid is sooo awsome. if anyone here watches survivor rupert reminds me of him, bug harry but a big heart! *cuddles* rupert is awsome! GO SURVIVOR! rock pirate yes ninja happy reading Happy Dance

Schizo_n_me
Hagrid is definetely my fav character! I think he's the best! big grin I hate how he's always picked on! miffed

LindsIsTightK
I know! When people pick on Hagrid I totally get a soft spot in my heart and I'm like "Awwww how could you make fun of such a nice guy with such a good heart? sad?
I wish Hagrid and the rest of the HP characters were real miffed

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
HAGRID IS GREAT AND HE IS SOO SWEET!!!!

LindsIsTightK
I was really sad that he wasn't in the fifth book more, that really pissed me off.

shaber
What do you think of Umbridge's "inspection " of Hagrid? big grin The loathesome hag is certainly hypocritical, "shows signs of pleasure at idea of violence..." when we consider the cursed quill detention and the Dementor attack the previous summer we wonder at the effrontery!

BOPRecruit 16
here's robbie as hagrid in teaser trailer:

http://www.thehpn.com/images/screenshots/hppateaser/37.jpg

is he teaching care of magical creates here? it got intro.'d in this book right?

Linkalicious
I think the students just saw buckbeak for the first time and took off while Hagrid tries to calm down bucky

Schizo_n_me
That was so sad!! If I had been there I'd have been all like "Die b*tch" and kicked umbrige's head to the thestrals or whatever they were.

LindsIsTightK
I almost cried for Hagrid during Umbridge's inspection, it was soooooo sad! sad

Those two girls were laughing at him(I forget their exact names embarrasment) and Umbridge had nothing nice to say to him at all!

I can't believe anyone could be so mean to such a nice guy.

BOPRecruit 16
are there any pix of buckbeak avaible?

airangel429
yeah i'd like to see a pic of bucky too

LindsIsTightK
Now don't anyone make fun of me, but I cant even remember who/what Buckbeak specifically is. embarrasment

Schizo_n_me
He's the hippogryff.

BOPRecruit 16
has there been any news about him?

LindsIsTightK
I'm not sure if there has or not, I don't think so. Don't take my word on it though, I could most definitely be wrong.

black robb
Originally posted by LindsIsTightK
If you don't have any real feedback to give me then you don't have to give any at all. wink

I like Hagrid and I thought other people might also that's why I brought it up. who doesnt love the H man! He's a wizard AND a giant? KICK ASS!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.