the worst kind of music, state bands/groups and reasoning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sheepz
Well, there's a Best Live Bands thread. Let's talk about the other side of the spectrum.

Avril Lavigne- She's awful live. I've seen her on live Tv. You couldn't catch me dead at one of her concerts. She can't sing at all. She sounds like she's got a weird throat disease or something...

Baylin
I had the good fortune to be late to a Manic Street Preachers gig and just caught the end of the support act Ian Brown - He was terrible people kept yelling for him to get off but he wouldn't so I think it was a bit of a lucky escape for me there!

finti
well we all know abot this BS chick so I guess we dont need to mention her, Miss Playback, anymore.........hopefully

JediOasis
As much as I like them as a band, the Black Crowes were terrible live. But the worst concert I ever went to was Our Lady Peace. My friends and I were only there for the support bands Greenwheel and Ash but we stuck around for Our Lady Peace and they were terrible. Only concert where I left half way through their set.

Tex
Jennifer Lopez is a complete train wreck live, thats why she never does any shows.

She needs genius producers and millions of dollars of high tech audio equiptment to make her sound goodstick out tongue

mechmoggy
Ian Brown is a genius, but I haven't seen him live so I can't say anything about that performance. I also love The Coral, but a friend of mine saw them live and said they were terrible too.

GroundedAgain
all live concerts are bad. the singers are either out of breath or they change the song for what they think is the better but is actually the wrose.

hayden's minx
I had the most unfortunate encounter with Kelly Osbourne - we can safely say she is 100% shite.
The biggest crowd pleaser from her was telling us all to f*cking f*ck off.
She said "I've never been to edinburgh before " messed
I said "I hope you never come back then *****"

GABRIEL05
I heard Harvey Danger sucks live, but who cares. Anthony Keidas can't sing for shit live he's all out of tune and stuff, but I don't care cuz the CHilli Peppers Kick @$$

metamorphic
Evanescence sux live..

GABRIEL05
Ashanti-sux
Greenday guy-sux
Courtney Love-sux twice
Gwen Stephani-has decent voice, but her content sux
Musiq is kinda shaky
J-Lo-uninteresting
Ja-Rule-gets most annoying voice ever award
Busta: rapping=good singing=mmmm NO!
Linkin Park guy- Needs to quit whining and grow some balls

Nefertite
Britney Spears. Awful singer messed wacko http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/kwasny.gif

mechmoggy
I heard Evanescence play acoustic live on Radio 1 and they were outstanding.

Captain REX
Speaking of train wrecks, that's the name of my dad's band. laughing out loud

Trainwreck Theater.

Baylin
Mechmoggy - I recorded that live Evanescene off Radio 1 and it was excellent.

Groundedagain - I can only say you've been unfortunate if 100% of the gigs you've seen sucked. Most of the gigs I've been have been good!

VampirePrincess
Evanescence did play on Y100 when she was bascly sick... So she says... Not to bad........ Though I actually dislike the band and lyrics of many of their songs!

The worst I ever seen was some local band that got drunk and tried to flirt with every girl... Not to mention they had to play on the low stage which is on the floor which made it worse!

Catastrofic Luv
yup defently avril. *nods head in severe agreement*

sk8stuff09
i saw avril lavigne play live on tv, and she sucked a$$! like sheepz said, she sounded like she had somthing screwed in her throat..she sounded terrible! well, i also saw MXPX and they werent too good..oh well....the cds r cool.....

Killer
Never seen her live.. but i have heard it on TV.. AVRIL.. uuh...
and a few years back i went to Destiny's Child, didn't want to go in the 1st place and that was a ****ed up concert.. they played for 40 minutes.. getting to the concert took longer..

ragesRemorse
metallica blows the big one live, i heard they were some of the best live performers but i guess that was back in the day i saw them for the summer sanitarium tour and they were horrible the only one who ever moved was kirk, system of a down was there with them they pretty much just moaned all the way through, megadeth sux live aswell and so did rolling stones, I htought mic jager was going to have a heart attack he was kneeling down when he finished the song paint it black

crazy_c
AVRIL LAVIGNE!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!

bigbadbike2
Ja rule can not sing in tune, therfore he should stick strickly to rapping.

You may not like Linkin Park or the lead singers voice, but they are amazing live. I think I would actually rather see them live than listen to there CD.

snowgee
Green Day at Inland Invasion is pretty bad

o kiMMii o
Avril Lavigne....she anit got any talent

BackFire349
creed, linkin park, papa roach, moby, everclear

Fire
well I go for Bjork she's the only one I've seen suck that big on stage

Striel
No Doubt is really bad live.

Tex
Tasteless scoundrel!stick out tongue

Evanescence
I've never seen anyone perform live, so I really don't know.

Evanescence
Why ain't my sig workin'?

FallingBlue
its supposed to be img, not image

Tex
your last img tag is wrong, its should be

BackFire349
oh your so helpful tex, what a good diva

Evanescence
It still don't work though.

Curl_Up&Dye
I think that in honor of the worst CD ever thread, the worst song ever thread should be created....

to start my extensive list

THE STROKES- "THE HARDEST BUTTON TO BUTTON"

METALLICA- "FRANTIC"

the new song by Hot Hot Heat...i hate it so much i never bothered to remember the name

on a happy note...

i never thought i'd like the new song by Matchbox 20, because i think most everything by them sucks.

and "Genesis 12a" by CKY is one of the greatest all-around songs ever Happy Dance

LindsIsTightK
There is a song by The White Stripes, I can't remember what it is called, all I know is that it is one of the worst songs I have ever heard. sick

Curl_Up&Dye
arg... excuse my typo in the my first message....

THE WHITE STRIPES "THE HARDEST BUTTON TO BUTTON"

GroundedAgain
the worst song eva would hafta be junebug by len. i luv len but dis song is just bad, dats da only werd to describe it. just plain bad

BackFire
any mindless and generic limp bizkit or linkin park song.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i gotta say 50 cent songs. Almost all 50 cent songs suck. His beats are superb but his lyrics are LITERALLY garbage. Worthless.

Darth Hater
and 2pac's aren't

haha,yea right

at least he isn't a poser like 2pac

when he talks about being a thug,at least he's actually is one

2pac didnt start acting hard until he made Juice

LindsIsTightK
Any song by Ashanti makes me want to beat my head against the wallhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/wallbash.gif

vvvrulz
Nelly feat. Kelly, "No matter what i do...."

Makes me wanna puke everytime i hear that annoying song.
sick

LindsIsTightK
That song by Busta Rhymes and Mariah Carey sick

"Baby if you give it to me, I'll give to you, you know what you want, you know I got........."

That song makes me crazy

Tired Hiker
oh god, they did a song together?

LindsIsTightK
Yeah it was truly horrific

Tired Hiker
She sounds like a garage door spring.

Evil Dead
I do not like Tupak.........but I can say this. Atleast you could understand the words that were coming out of Tupak's mouth. 50 Cent can't even talk.....now how the hell you going to rap if you can't even speak clearly enough for people to understand you.

I'm not putting 50 down.........probably not his fault. One of those bullets might have taken off part of his tongue or something.....doesn't change the fact that he is super-slow and you still can't understand a damn word he tries to mumble (speaking or rapping).

Tired Hiker
I'd have to say that the worst song is that slim shady song by that skittles guy. beer

LanceWindu
Let's see:

Anything Dixie chicks
The White Stripes: Hardest Botton to Button
Metallica: St. Anger

Darth Hater
anything by fred durst

vvvrulz
Ja Rule feat. Ashanti, well anything Ashanti for that matter.
She honks like a goose.

Darth Hater
anything by ja rule too

LindsIsTightK
I think it is safe to say that Ashanti should not be a singer yes

Bad Boy
White Stripes- Salvation Army!!!

I cringe at the poor musicianship!

crazy_c
Kylie Minogue "Cant get you out of my head" Jeeeeeezuz that song gives me the biggest headacheknown to mankind! That woman will be the death of mE!!! Her annoying voice and the way everyone i know actually LIKES that song. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
messed huh miffed:= doctor happy

h0ck3yh0rr0r
50 cent doesn't even write his own lyrics.

finti
"la la la, la la la la la, la la la........"

Treehuggerjanie
its gotta be "ten green bottles standing on the wall,nine green bottles..."
jokin.probably kylie-cant get you out of my head

cermiestar
Fast food rockers. Nuff said

mechmoggy
BB, its "seven nation army" roll eyes (sarcastic)

diegocala
BB Salvation Army, no those guys sit outside shoppes and ring bells laughing out loud

Lames.s.
Pick a song off of St. Anger and you'll have a big pile of crap. I knew it was going to be horrible the first time I saw a tv comercial for it.

diegocala
Yeah, I was dissapointed with that effort!

mah
But the income goes to such lovely charity!
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bad Boy
Oh how stoopid I suddenly feel!

strega13
anything by britney or one of those ridiculous popstars like her is something that definitely qualifies as worst song ever

vibz
EXCUSE ME!!! u dont even knw the name of the song...tht song is on eof my favourites thank u very much!!! i think most of 50 cent's songs are kinda pointless...

Lulu
I think anything that belongs to Britney or Madonna is the worst song ever heard in the universe.

swoope
You got that one right! That song makes me feel like I am locked in a dressing room in the Express (clothing store).

saucybird007
At the mo it has to be Kelly and Ozzy Osbournes song "Changes"

What the F*** is with that song?? messed
It Drives Me Mad Everytime I Hear It! mad

worldindustries
Not really sure.

VallejoKid707
mad mad mad Ashanti is the best R&B singer out there! Have you heard that people call her the new Queen of R&B. I do agree that Mariah and Busta was the worst song ever!

Shark
50 cent songs are the best!! Happy Dance There as good as the Banana, wait, forget I said that.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
plz read the lyrics of 50 cent. garbage man.

VallejoKid707
i really dont like 50 cent. i like tupac, sean paul, da band...

crazy_rock_chic
I think the world is going crazy, Justin Timberlake won an award and Busted are no.1 on trl!!!!! aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!can't stand busted!!! they are the worst 'band' ive ever heard!! sick

(btw,hi im new to the music forum)

julibug
Welcome to the forum, crc!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
welcome

lefty
That song i think called "complicated" by avril lavigne *shudders*

I_LUV_Movies
The worst song i have Everrrr heard is that new Kylie Minogue song.... ugh it just sucks..... it is noise... ick

vvvrulz
Yeah i hate that 'complicated' song. I didnt mention also that i absolutely LOATHE Christina Aguilera. Along with Britanny and Madonna of course.

Curl_Up&Dye
I hate Avril Lavigne. Punk poser. i loathe her and her music with every fiber of my being.

Lames.s.
That "I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more" song from a couple of years ago. I used to wish those guys would walk themselves right into oncomming traffic.

Rawcus
right said fred ur my mate and gay boyfriend scares the crap out of me

ivyem
WHY NOT?

surferrocker
Sk8r Boi. UUUUUUUUGH. Even the name sucks.

Curl_Up&Dye
Everything by Avril Lavigne sucks. Apparently spelling your song titles ("sk8er Boi"wink is the cool thing to do, and the golden path to a hit....at least that's what Mtv tells me
lol

crazy_rock_chic
hey u know me and i cant stand that song,its like torture to me,i HATE all kylie minogue songs ALL of them!!!!

Lames.s.
Avril said in an interview that the record executives wanted her to be more like Brittany or Christina....she said "no" because she wanted to be "edgier"

laughing laughing

jonathandavis77
please just state what you think the worst music is and why you think it, name bands/groups as well

Example(my own personnal answer): i think rap is the worst/boring.untalented music out there today.

1) its repetative
2) they all talk about the same crap
3) rap "artists" almost always copy each other with trends, styles, lines,ect...
4) they are completly untalented. just because you can rhyme doesnt mean you should be a rapstar making millions of dollars every year. Rhming isnt that hard, i mean, i learned how to do it in third grade..making up rap songs are simple, for example ill make two now:

rap sucks!
listend to by schmucks
you think its cool,
your just a fool.

OR

Im a chinese rapper and i know im good,
i live in the suburbs, just not in the hood.
I like ice cream and teddy bears,
i got a lot of crabs in my pubic hairs...

Bad Boy
Here we go again................. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

vibz
i HATE powderfinger and their song...umm my happiness or sumthin....it drives me crazzzzyy!!!! it is definately the worst song eva in my opinion!! wacko

GABRIEL05
Wow you are SO Platinum.
I'm tired of whiney rock pussypumps who think spilling their insipid wimpy little hearts out to power chords and yelling 'SHUT UP!" or "SAVE ME!" makes them real musicians.
I hate space music also!

GABRIEL05
bump beeotch

Ass Goblin
any rap mad pop sick but then we have metal YAYAYAYAYA Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing big grin

Sugar Kane
I have to say that country music has never really appealed to me at all. Because it is crap. big grin

HannaBananabal
I love Evanescence, but Amy Lee's range is so high, she messes up singing live... but I admire her for trying!

worldindustries
Rap.

stinkfist462
i dont like rap......

madsci
i loathe rap music and clone rappers.

i love hip hop and aspire to be the best hip hop emcee i can be.

yes folks, there is a difference and true hip hop fans feel the same way you do. we cannot stand the trash that is whored on radio airwaves and on mtv every ten minutes. fake ass rappers discredit the real art form by filling it with misogeny, crime tales and other b.s., only to give it mass appeal through controversy. if you want to hear real hip hop, ask a real hip hop head. if not, i understand.

by the way, country music sucks and so do the latin grammys.

madsci
hip hop purist

Ass Goblin
Even though i dont like rap your post was GOLD!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.