The Relic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyFace
Is this film any good? I'm thinking of renting it...

BABOON
no...unless you enjoy sub sci-fi channel original movie quality films. smokin'

SlipknoT
yea, its not to good.

slayer
Haven't seen it.

SaTsuJiN
I love the relic. Its one of my personal faves. I loved the choice of atmosphere too (Museum after closing). You might not like the monster after they show it (most people dont) but that really didnt ruin my experience hehe. I never expect good endings anyway. Give it a rent at least smile I for one recommend it (mind you Im pretty picky about the stuff I like) stick out tongue

deathbycorn
Very underrated horror movie, imo.

Roland
A good movie except that they really screwed up the monster IMO. But as always the book is way better. It's worth a rent so go rent it.

The only thing I really hated was that they left out Pendergast. disgust

Impediment
It's definitely worth a rent. Nothing I'd own, though.

roughrider
Tom Sizemore took home a Best Actor prize for this film, believe it or not. I forget what Critics Group it was - Chicago?
Maybe that's why Siskel & Ebert liked it; because it was set in Chicago. roll eyes (sarcastic)

MildPossession
Sci-Fi channel movie quality is a bit harsh, it's worth the watch indeed, some fab scenes towards the end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.