Revolutions soundtrack: your opinion?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Turns out there wasn't a second disc to it, and that the "Super Burly Brawl" remix was just Neodammerung, not a remix of the Reloaded song, or it could've been Navras, since it was supposed to be 9 minutes.. Anyway, just wanted to know everyone's opinion of it, for me, I wish that it were on two CDs, and that the whole movie was put on there, not a select few tracks. But, can't complain, they delivered a nice selection of them. Not to sound any bit freaky, but I listen to that soundtrack ritualistically twice a day at the bare minimum, it's sheer habit now embarrasment But a good soundtrack it is! I love it! We can only hope that once it's released in that yummy-looking box-set, that it will include not only the movies and the special features, but yes A COMPLETE SOUNDTRACK! But damn, I'm gona let myself down if that's not in there.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

MC Mike
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

JKozzy
I sure hope that nobody votes the monkey option.. I may need to hunt them downstick out tongue

MC Mike
K is for Ka!kA1KAKkakakakakaka!

laughing out loud that is stupid. I know you might have seen this Kozzy but are we now posting links to flash movies in all our sigs?

JKozzy
That we are. I'm out. G'night one and all! G'night to all my British friends, and g'night to all my American friends, and... goodnight to Mike. stick out tongue
(psss what does every1 else think of the soundtrack)

MC Mike
Bye lunatic! stick out tongue

Korri
there is no manson!!!

JKozzy
...So?stick out tongue

dragonpisces272
i haven't got it yet, so I can't decide right now...

Korri
i need manson!!

The One Himself

Korri
heehee

JKozzy
Nahhh u don'tsmile

JKozzy
Yes, one of my favorites yes

But did anyone else find out the song that plays before Tarawa???

burlyman
Its a great soundtrack... but when the credits rolled (americanism), and it wasnt RATM, it didnt feel right confused

burlyman
who voted monkey butt?

The One Himself
Do you mean that song from the Enter The Matrix trailer? Its name is "Absurd"

msgs sent without spellcheck!!!

JKozzy
No, in the International trailer, during the Oracle's speech, I see the end coming, etc... and when Neo's on the ground, etc

MC Mike
I believe the song is entitled "V is for Vumpler"...

stinkfist462
i hated it.... its boring. wel to sumone who is into manson and others like him..... to long of a list to put down........ there is no music on it.. like there was in reloaded................ reloaded had like actual band songs... this is just like orchastractic........ did i spell that right.... ok see ya

Korri
need manson..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.