My favorite musical artists of all time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blueangel
Isn't Simon and Garfunkl great?!?! I love them! They are so deep...even though they might have been high when they wrote their songs. Sounds of Silence is my favorite.

ando
Its hard to put a finger on my single favorite but here a couple I hold in really high regard.

1.Ben Harper, not forgeting the original inoccent criminals
2.Pearl Jam
3.Counting crows
4.Micheal franti and spearhead
5.Jack Jonson
6. G-love and special sauce

well thats the list of my favorite contemporary artists any ways,

Sounds of silence is a great call blueangel

shadow link
metallica

Nirvana

!!!LINKIN PARK!!!

red hot chilli peppers

Ashanti's Baby
my Favorite of all timez...iz ASHANTI!!! n 50CENT!!!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
michael jackson!!!
and DON'T even THINK abt startin on his life.i'm sick of ppl targeting him - THIS thread is abt the music so i hope it stays tt way.sorry if i sound offensive.but i get a lil emotional.

RonyLeBeau
PANTERA

GABRIEL05
Lee Morgan, Woody Shaw, NERD, SUN RA, Count Basie, Duke Ellington

Complicated
Wow! I was certain I was the only one who was going to come close to this genre...

My absolute favorite artist of all time is Joshua Redman - jazz saxophone monster (primarily tenor), phi beta kappa, suma cum laude at Harvard, class of 91 with some sort of social sciences degree meant to be pre-law (which would have been done at Yale)... His technical prowess is really second to none, his composition is phenominal, his harmonic approach to soloing is unique, and his lines are rather Desmond-like in their lyricism.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.