What do u think?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slayer
Of All of the most famous horror movie characters and a few not so famous horror movie characters going around killing ppl and fighting each other. Gee i'd like 2 c that. What do u guys think?

BABOON
meow Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

slayer
Woof! rock

Lord Soth
Like, as in a huge, no-holds-barred, free-for-all Deathmatch?

AWESOME!!!!

slayer
Yea i'd luv 2 c it! They should make 1. big grin

Evil Dead
#1. This has already been posted many times before

#2. It would me moot..........Chains would come from every direction and latch onto everybody but Pinhead and pull them all apart simultaniously...............the movie would last about 45 seconds with Pinhead standing on a pile of flesh.

samhain
Jason at the Bates motel. Could you imagine it? rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Espantada20
Evil Dead,what the hell is me moot?

slayer
LoL! It'd b cool and pinhead coukd fight 1 person at a time probably rip em' 2 shreads but the producer would cum up with sumthin'.

Espantada20
Wow Slayer's actually here.Long time no see.

Evil Dead
Typo........BE moot..........not me moot.............

SaTsuJiN
lmao! oh so true... so true..

DeNiro
exactly what evil said. Pinheads cybnotes could kick the shit out of most of the guys ne way pinhead would just be the pimp and make everyone else his ***** cause pinhead rules

Lord Soth
The only person that could stand against Pinhead (for awhile, anyway) would be Jason. He can't die. But Pinhead would still whoop his ass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.