Good Movie....Bad Extras

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

movie_freak
Have you got any Dvds which is a good film but has crap special features??

LindsIsTightK
Captain Ron

I love this movie but it doesn't have on single special feature! mad

BackFire
John Carpenter's Vampires, Elephant Man, Happiness, Kids, Irreversible...just to name some

wicker_man
Dawn of the Dead (99 release) ~ Brilliant film, but pretty mundane extras, although the commentary by Tom Savini is it's saving grace.

Wolfie
Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, Bulletproof (came in a box set)

The only special features on those were trailers

Lord Soth
The original LotR:FotR DVD. I wasn't aware that they were coming out w/ an Ext. version at that point, so I was mad, b/c my fave kind of extra is commentary (and deleted scenes)

SmshtPumkn
Goodfellas was an amazing movie but the DVD had nothing as far as special features... And of course who can forget Office Space? One of my favorite movies but the disc really has nothing special...

Lord Soth
Spider-Man. Laughably bad (extras, not movie)

The Ones
matrix 1

Sugar Kane
There are so many discs that I have that are just vanilla editions...on region 2, here are a few examples-:

Rushmore
Grosse Pointe Blank
The Big Lebowski

It's about time region 2 had special editions, methinks...

I know that there are some great region one discs out there, like the criterion editions of Rushmore and Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas(we don't even have a vanilla edition of this!!mad ), but we haven't had so much as whisper about them on these shores... sad

Gstu
How about Titanic....the biggest movie of all time and it had nothing!!! There is so much that could have gone on that, at LEAST a 2 disc set. I am hoping they re-release that at some point in a special extended version with many extra's. Even though the movie was like 3 hours and 30 minutes, there is still about 45 minutes of footage they did not use. Maybe even more!!

Sugar Kane

buffymitch
I bought spiderman thinkig i would enjoy the extras for like maybe 5 hours. All the extras sucked. No real in depth info and even the bloopers sucked.

Lord Soth
Yeah that DVD was terrible

DracotheDragon
Last Action Hero. It had nothing but the movie. Nothing.

johnny_rotten
I don't usually watch the extras on a DVD. Fed up with being dissapointed so often.

Pablo G
The Predator movies and Phone Booth

VengeanceGOD
No, the movie too. smile

Mortal Kombat. Kickass movie, but the only special feature is "character profiles" that are ripped from the manual of the first game.

Lord Soth
Yeah, when I first saw Spider-Man, I really enjoyed it, but it got cheesier every time, and now I just don't like it much anymore......

Punker69
Hey you guys got to give the old movies some credit they didnt have dvds back then.And they didnt think to make some extra features and save them for a dvd.Life Goodfellas and the predator movies and Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison.

The Ones the Matrix had a good special feature.It went on for like a 45 min.

Ahnold
Wait a sec... Phone Booth may not have many extras, but they are solid ones...

The Matrix Reloaded had crap extras...

Lord Soth
I heartily agree w/ Ahnuld

Punker69
no it didnt.

Lord Soth
The only good thing I saw was the MTV Movie Awards Reloaded, which I already have on tape anyway

The Ones
matrix 1,2 and 3

wicker_man
Passanger 57 ~ I really enjoyed this film but as most early Warner Brother titles the extras were pretty poor, same goes for both Beetlejuice and The Lost Boys two of my fav's with little or no extras included.

The earliers Stargate SG:1 titles had little or no extras also.

Pet Sematry, Bowfinger, Micheal Collins & The Amityville Horror also suffer from pretty poor extras also.

Freddy_vs_Jason
can ne one tell me the deleted scenes on jeepers creepers 2 dvd?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.