The Aftermath of The Star Forge [v1.0]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nazetu Blade
A long time ago in a Galaxy far, far away...

After the Darth Reven had taken back his title of Dark Lord away from his former apprentice Malak, he and his new apprentice Bastila began to set their war efforts to the Core worlds. Republic forces have been severely dented and the number of Jedi have been reduced after trying to take out the Star Forge and the destruction of Dantooine. Utilising the full potential of the Star Forge as discovered by Malak and using Bastila's "Battle Meditation" Darth Reven and The Sith seem impossible. As the last remaining Jedi Master on the Council, Master Vandar, sought his grandson, Yoda, knowing how strong he was in the Force. He and and Yoda began a mass training plan introducing young and inexperienced Padawan's into Jedi Knights. With the Republic fleet of also weakened they began to recruit children to join a war effort. In an effort to gain even more soldiers they began to accept more worlds into the Republic under very dubious terms. When the first line of The Sith fleet reached Coruscant, it caught the Republic on the back foot and ultimately was defeated. In a last ditch effort to save the Republic General Iinian sent a droid containing secrets of the Rakatan's Star Forge, to Vandar...

Vandar: Blessing this message is. But incomplete it is.

Iinian: Master Dodonna I am afraid that Coruscant has fallen to the Sith and the Republic is on the verge of destruction. Our only hope lies by trying to gain control of the Star Forge's power and trying to utilise it's power for good. I ask to travel to the Rakatan home world and learn the secrets of the Star Forge in the Great Temple. The hyperspace co-ordinates are 24 No please NO! Arrghhh...

Yoda: Find this Planet we must if Republic is to win.

Vandar: Yes but finding planet hard and troubled with traps of the Dark side it is. Darth Reven

himself took upon this task he did. Servant of the Dark he is now. The Star Maps he used now

destroyed and trace of this planet is not known.

Yoda: Travel to Coruscant we must, to get co-ordinates from Sith. But who will take upon such task?

Vandar: You and team of Jedi infiltrate Sith base you could...

HK-47 - Reven's personal droid, likes to use the term "Meatbag" in reference to non-droids.

Story will not begin until all parts have been taken. New roles may be introduced at any time. If you are interested please contact me via private message or e-mail - [email protected]

kanis
alien Do you know where Darth Revan was born.

Eöl Moriedhel
?
Should be moved to fiction section of KMC......
Still....crazy idea.....
Save that Yoda was only around 900 YEARS OLD IN ESB, AND KotOR TAKES PLACE 4000 YEARS BEFORE ANH! stick out tongue

Revan Darkstar
I will be Dresjik if he can fall to the dark side

Julie
I'd be Bastila...but er this should prob be moved to the role playing section

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.