Are you a mutant.. if so what are your powers??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

STALKER
Hi ime lookin for some real mutants are you1?

I believe that there is real mutants out there so......where eva you are come in here!

big grin
oh and thas me stick out tongue

thorncrawler
whats with the campness?

STALKER
CAMPNESS?

thorncrawler
have you ever seen any of the carry on films?, campness is just a kindof look!

Paola
hi Stalker!!

ando
Hi guys whats happening?

cajun
salut ppl

thorncrawler
i'll get this back on subject, my friend is telekinetic

cajun
yeah good idea thorncrawler! realy?? what does he/she do?

thorncrawler
she can move things round on a table, it freeky, she cant like fly or throw things or anything, but its still cool

Paola
I used to stare to something and really concentrate on it..... but never could get the damn thing moving.... so I guess I'm no mutie no

thorncrawler
she doesn't have to stare at it, she just does it

Aqua
im a mutant.........when ever i think of something the next min it comes true its really weird...... and sometimes it comes on movies (which i think there stealin my ideas....) :s

Vampiree
Aqua: think of a plane ticket to australia for me then wink

Aqua
lol i told my cuz this and she said for me to think of her gettin married last summer it turns out to be my other cuz....

Vampiree
God i'm soo tired... ya could at leats think of a new zippo 4 me since my last has been stolen (stupid ****in assh*le thief)... oh you're so selfish!!! big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin
that's it i'm talkin stupid things... i'm going to sleep *yawn* goodnight everyone! (it's 11pm in my country)

Aqua
night vampiree sleep

cajun
when i get mad doors shut and stuff shakes and falls over

Aqua
kool

cajun
its quite freeky actually

death eater
aqua: i see u muhahahahahaha evil face

Dark_Psylocke
I've got a hex effect. I affect the outcome of other's actions. I make things happen. And i'M not insane.

cajun
cool, so explain a scenario...

Dark_Psylocke
For example, I went bowling with my friends. And one of the made a perfect throw, no way he could miss the centre and bring everything down. Then I said "He's going to miss it"

And he missed it.

cajun
ah cool! u could help me out then when things start shakin and fallin u could stop em!

Dark_Psylocke
Yeah I could try. Or make you win any game...

Kes
I have the power to leave things till the last possible minute and then actually make a good job big grin
Like for example I have this report I must turn in tomorrow and I'm here, on-line, instead of making it. And I had 15 to make it.
Oh maybe thats just me being Portuguese blink

cajun
ha ha, thats a cool power kes!! ake me win any game.... that would be cool in soccer.....

Dark_Psylocke
Yeah I could go like "OKay now the goalie is going to miss the ball"

cajun
that would rock...... but if i miss and get mad hell prob fall over anyhow...

Dark_Psylocke
You won't miss...

Aqua
can i help u win a soccor game??

BOPRecruit 16
my powers: teleportation, metal claws, precognition, mind powers

cajun
yeah u can help me too! we lost 2-0 today :-(

The Juggernaut
I have a powers you could say. I can channel energy from my body. Like to make a light blulb light up for a couple secends or shock someone.

The Juggernaut
I think I got it from Shotokan because they teach you to channel energy to make your blows more powerful.

Aqua
i want your power juggernaut......i dont like mine........its really does make me think peeps r stealin my ideas.... alien

cajun
cool, like bezerker??

Korhend
The power to gain strength through blood the way rogue does through contact with the skin, my name would be bloodbath.

Vampiree
korhend, they are talkin bout REAL mutants roll eyes (sarcastic) (oh brotha...)

Korhend
oh in that case....all of you shouldn't be posting this much :P

iceman07203
Hi im a mutant an i wanna find other mutants. I can see the future,i have telepathy,an clairvoyance(i tell you later). All mutants relpy my email is [email protected]. thank you

RiverX-girl
Ah, to be a mutant... oh well. Anyhoo... Kitty is my friend! Mwahaha

mailedbypostman
I can manipulate time.

katiekates
I can see through walls. j/k ha ha ha ha

Vampiree
yeah and i'm the pope... hopeless ones... I THINK YOU NEED A THERAPHY WITH DR VAMPIREE!!! hehehehe

kofmaster
lol

SK88728
Well, my friend Shirley always see's the futur in here dreams of the day. And I have experienced light changes a LOT if times. And I can finish almost anyones sentences. Oh, once in a great while when I'm pissed things fall or break.

smokin' Shane

Vampiree
and i'm an alien... geez..... you crazy, CRAZY people!!!!! whooohoooo!!!

platinumx
my friend is an empath and I am extreamly lucky and I am a creative fighter, I can use anything as a weapon (I beat my cousin up with a q-tip)

big gay kirk
I am a mutant.... my name: the Wobbler.... by lifting my shirt and exposing my belly, I can gross people out; I can strain food particles through my facial hair, and get away with wearing sandals!!!

Vampiree
bravo!!! one person that had not taken this whole riddiculous thread seriously!!!! i'm proud of you Big!

VallejoKid707
i can tell when people are lying... shifty

Gus The PI
I have the power to NAIL yo ass if you've offended me devil

juggernaut26
oh i can see things before they happen like a glimpse of somthin hits me then bang the people i saw do the exact same thing it happens all the time

Baradok
you have premanitions? interesting but you dont have to be a mutant to have those..... I believe i would be part of Cable's group and be a bunch of telekenetics with big ass bodies.. just an idea

Vampiree
*doesn't even want to comment*

Malchance
I think the majority, if not all of you, are making this up. I may actually have a mild fork in my tongue, and it may hurt people's ears when I scream, but I think I would have heard about someone with metal claws. People tend to notice that.

Vampiree
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/bangin.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/bag.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blowup.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/chair.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/frusty.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/hang.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/kwasny.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/wallbash.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/dots.gif

Malchance
I may sound like a hypocrite saying most of you are lying and I'm not, but there simply is no scientific explanation for most of these. Mine does. The tongue is simply a physical deformity, much like an extra toe or finger, and is barely noticable when you aren't looking for it. Everyone has a slight mutation, usually so small that you never know it's there. This is what makes every person unique, and allows evolution to occur. The voice thing in and unto itself is not a mutation. Everything has a sound wave that can break it, but fortunately it is barely ever made in almost every case. The most well known one is the one that can break glass, which is very unpleasant to the human ear as well. In enough numbers of people, each with a unique vocal range, you will find at least one who's voice can at least bring extreme discomfort or break someone or something.

Vampiree
*still doesn't want to comment* (i think it would be more healthy if SOMEONE would close this thread... these ppl are goin crazy here!)

MadKowDZs
I have a mutated smell.... and it's good.

Lord Ryugen
Perhaps MadKow you like me don't bathe. Seriously I can't washing is my Kryptonite, once it's come into contact my powers of unholy stench are removed and I get so weak I could be killed by a one year old

Paola
laughing

Drizzle
I have an "advanced" since of smell and hearing... I don't know if that makes me a mutant or not though... lol

seriously though I can hear the hands ticking on a watch that is in someones pocket with loud machinery going around me. I can also tell you when people enter a building I am in by the change in the atmospheres scent. And as a child I could do things like tell you who was pulling into the driveway with out even paying attention (example: I would be coloring and say "Grandma is here" or "Uncle Bob is here" and at that very moment they would pull into the driveway) I think I recognised the sounds the vehicles made... much like the way a dog knows when it's master arrives home.

Vampiree
roll eyes (sarcastic)

§pearhead
yes im a mutant. my powers would be to solidify air and make invisible walls, and move them if need be

Vampiree
spearhead: real mutants they mean roll eyes (sarcastic)

me too! roll eyes (sarcastic) i'm REALLY a vampire, ye know! i can turn into a bat! RAAARAAAAAAAAAAAAA RAAAAAAA!!! FEAR MEEEE!!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) oh god... this thread is SO pointless

§pearhead
i know, im workin on it

Vampiree
any results yet?

§pearhead
no...im too tired for this stuff, ill work on it later big grin

Vampiree
ok big grin

§pearhead
just for the record, notice i say would be, not is... stick out tongue

§pearhead
...looking back on that makes no sense. i must need sleep messed

Vampiree
indeed big grin

BarmyBrummie
Am i a mutant? No. Am i a stupid dickwheel? Maybe. Am i a b!tch? DAMN STRAIGHT YOU AS$HOLES!!!!!!!!

Vampiree
whoa... chill abbs big grin

BarmyBrummie
HEHE. Just makin my point cool

Drizzle
I never said I was a mutant vampiree... I said I have a better since of smell and hearing than most people... and frankly that would be the lamest mutant power ever... next to Jubilee's

what exactly is a "dickwheel"?

Vampiree
dickwheel is dickwheel, yo big grin

Drizzle
your so helpful roll eyes (sarcastic)

Be@st
Everything I think of really often becomes reality. (I usually imagine rain and a next day it starts falling)

Drizzle
No rain.... just Drizzle

Vampiree
oh god... when ppl start thinking that they're mutants/wizards/mysterious chaos children i wanna vomit...

i'm different though... i'm the antichrist, ye know big grin

drizzle: dickwheel = as*hole = dickhead

Elektrik_Storm
say i'm singing a really really unpopular song or thinking about a film, within the next few days it'll either be on the t.v or on the radio or something. i am also empathic which is really strage cos i have really fluctuating emotions thanks to the people around me

Vampiree
like many other ppl...

BITE MY BAD, ANTICHRIST ARSE!!!!!!!!! PRAISE, SUCKERS!!! MWHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA

Hypester
Superanalytical abilities probably don't count, eh?

Vampiree
DIE!!!!!!!!!

Drizzle
the true antichrist doesn't recognise him/herself as the antichrist... just thought I would point that out... because you slapped me around with a trout earlier...

Vampiree
ye don't know what ye're talkin about!!! i heard voices!!! i AM THE BEAST WITH SEVEN HEADS AND TEN CROWNS!!!!!!! mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa *cough cough*

*Vampiree slaps Drizzle around a bit with a large trout*

Drizzle
is oddly aroused wink

Vampiree
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/shocking.gif *flees in terror*

Drizzle
follows closely yelling... I JUST WANT TO BE LOVED!!!! IS THAT SO WRONG!!!!!

Vampiree
GAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! *runs away*

WHOA.... so off topic...

Drizzle
your right... way way off topic... what was the topic again? oh yeah mutant abilities...

I can carve your likeness out of butter... is that a mutant ability?

Blatant
My power is I can talk to a woman about anything for an hour or so and she'll want to have my children..my name shall be, The Populator!

Drizzle
lol populator is funny

gambit21290
I'm not sure if anyone will believe this, but I would. Me and my friend usually have linked dreams(we are in the same dream and we know it, very cool), what ever I think of usually the opposite is going to happen, I, just like another person here, am a unique fighter, and when I scream it will hurt anybody's ears(the weird thing about that is my voice is very deep). Like I said, no one is going to believe it.

BarmyBrummie
Me and my bessie mate have a vibe. We know what each others thinking and we say the same things together and finish off each others sentences. Its cool. MACHO MACHO MAN!! I GOT TO BE A MACHO MAN!!!!

Vampiree
screaming in hat way is a natural ability that some ppl have... like the guys and gals that sing in the opera.. i can do it too, which doesn't make me a mutant

Lucidique
Everyone has their own thing, Power wise I guess, if you want to call it that. Unfortunatlly, to my dismay, I can't fly, spit fire, Move cars by looking at them or get shot and instantly heal. When I want some things to happen, they sometimes happy. Sometimes when I want it to rain, it rains. When I'm outside and Angry, sometimes it'll get extremely windy all of the sudden. It's more than likely, again, to my dismay -

Coincidence.

Mind you, It would be nice to even be Kenitic.

Drizzle
I have to clip my finger nails every other day cause they grow really fast... does that make me a mutant?

BarmyBrummie
Yes you FREAK!!!!!!! big grin

Vampiree
MUTIE SCUM!!!!! not like me, the Antichrist *sigh* i love myself...

BarmyBrummie
ANTICHRIST!!!! lovehttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/notworthy.gif love

Vampiree
yes, yes! i am the beast with seven heads and ten horns and ten crowns, yo! so popular that they mentioned me in st.john's (not st.john's as st.john, but st.john's as SAINT john's! rememebr! it's not pyro!) Apocalypse, yo! in fact, it was WHOLE about me! big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

BarmyBrummie
i am satans personal b!tch devil happy devil

Vampiree
lilith, ye mean? big grin or other random one? big grinbig grinbig grin heheee...

THE TIME HAS COME, IT IS QUITE CLEAR, OUR ANTICHRIST (me) IS ALMOST HERE!

BarmyBrummie
the other one ^__^ I'm the personal ho (can i SAY that around here??)

Vampiree
hehehehe.... that reminds me of sth....

MALE CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!! COCKCOCKCOCKCOCKCOCKCOCKCOCKCOCKCOCKCOCKCOCK!!!!

whooops! look at the time! gotta put some make-up on and hurry for pizza!! *yum yum* BYE BYE!!!

Lucidique
LOL

venomfan
im a wicked narly ninja one time i read 5 peoples minds in a row, random hero witnessed it 777
basically i did the number 1-10 and nailed 5 outa 7

Vampiree
??? huh but i'm still the antichrist, am i?

Lucidique
Yes Sweetie. You're Still the Antichrist =D

Vampiree
yessssssssssss!!!!!!!

BarmyBrummie
HEY GET BACK TO YOUR PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vampiree
:hic: I AM THERE! :hic:

Kes
EDIT> Posted in the wrong thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

Vampiree
?????? it is?

BarmyBrummie
Its a countdown thread where we can talk right?

Vampiree
hey... don't yell at me or what... but i see 'are you a mutant.. if so what are your powers??'

Kes
Oh God I'm so tired! Sorry...I have to get some sleep.

Vampiree
hehehe big grin it's okay big grin

BarmyBrummie
HEHE Poxycock. Luv that word

ElmStreetFan01
Me:
Precognition
Empathic

iceboy27
i am like half elf i have amazing sight ,hearing,feeling and i'm a great archer. for example my first shot ever with a bow & arrow i got a bullseye and another time me and my friends were playing dragonball z and the bell rang and we me and dylan walked to line up but kenny jordan started chargeing at us and without them yelling,me looking or dylan looking i could feel them getting closer and closer then i moved and less than a second jordan body checked dylan and kenny missed me.

tomcatrobot

DemonicGambit-2
I would have the will of my imagination! All that I will so in my mind is done big grin But to a limit, I couldn't make everything turn into nothingness, or kill someone. And I can't have like the world in the palm of my hand...that'd be too boring

Lone_Dragon
O.o; -just looks at personages- Eh...I'm realy weird! Does that count?! and once in a while, I have dreams of the future(Spelling?), and they happen. ;_; Like I once dreamed that my best friend would die by a horriabl car crash...Next day, it happend ;_; -cries-

The Ones
I can turn invisible and im super strong and super fast. its cool, my Friend is another mutant who is telepathic but he's is psychic to, so i had a fight with him and he could see me even though i was invisible so my only powers that could work against him was super strength and speed ....only he relaxed my muscles using his psychic powers, so he beat me.

Vampiree
nooooooo...!!!!! who brought the thread back to life!! ghhrrr... now we'll havfe even more idiotic posts -_-

Crash Overload
My afther is Psychic, And my english teacher (who now teaches in Japan) Said I have ESP....

Lady_Eowyn3
i can fell people without seein them n i can tell who the are, i.e. once i was in the prewaking up stage of sleep, when i wqas just lying on my bed unwilling to open my eyes, when my little sister walked in the room and just b4 she jumped on my bed, i grabbed her arm from up in the air and i said "knock it off sarah, i'm tryni to sleep" n had't even looked or anything, n it's not the first time it's happened, also i have dreams that come true, like once i had a dream that my mom was gonna fall off the porch, n i remember every detail in the dream down to the shape of my mother's bruise, n the 3 days later it happened, whenever i dream of sumthin it always happens3 days later, then i get strange feelings b4 bad things happen n a diff feeling b4 sumthin good happens, n i have premonition like visions n feelings occasionally, also i see ppl in my house that i dunno, well it hasn't happened for a while n i hope it doesn't happen again, but i once saw a little boy, well that's what i thought it looked like ne ways, on the end of my bed, but i'm primarily dominated by my premonitions n feelings

korin098
if i was a mutent i want powers like sabrina the tenage wich!!!!!!!!!

The Ones
pft...

Vampiree
puke

CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!!!

The Ones
I cant I CANT

Paola
chill out Vamps cool

Vampiree
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paola
laughing out loud

Kes
Easy vampy.

Vampiree
raaaaaaaaa... i dislike this thread... ppl are going crazy pretending that they're mutants!!!

BarmyBrummie
*zaps vampy with her lightening bolts* shut up b!tch stick out tongue

Angeroo
hey vampy calm it down its all good fun if i was a mutant i would be a boring one wiv no active powers i would be able to like duplicate things well thats quite an active one now i think about it i'd make an army of x-men and the only way to kill one of the clones is to poke it in the eyes yea man that would rule hehe ninja

Vampiree
actually, angeroo, it' not even about 'if i WERE a mutant'. the question is ARE you a mutant... and that is PATHETIC

Kes
Vampy if you dont like it then dont came into it. The question is: Are you a mutant...if so what are your powers?

The Ones
Me and my freind (micheal) swaped and duplicated our powers ( i gave him some of my invisibility and strength and speed and he gave me his Telepathic and pshychic abilitys but we both have them 2 combined so were the same) and its cool, whoever i look at i can read there minds and hear what there thinking, and my dad is siriously disturbed. plus i can move things around with my mind. huh, jack wont be so lucky this time (he can teleport)

Death Emblem
Hey ppl! smile
Sounds like some of you have some psychic friends.
These things aren't technically mutant... but some people ARE born with these things, and they CAN be easily learned. If anybody is listenin... there are some awesome sites you can check out for free that'll teach you how to be psychic.
hope i helped stick out tongue

iceboy27
i'm a mutant

iceboy27
i have improved sences.

iceboy27
and i just recently found out i have esp

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>