The time has come

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

clavis9495
People of my dear forum,

could you all please help me unraffel the green matrix code?

I really need to know what it all says perhaps it just says:

why the f uck did you take all this effort of unraffeling this code coz it doesn't say shit.

well who's gonna help me? I know JediHDM is good at this shit and maybe other people?

If there is a site for it could you please post the link?

mook
it doesnt 'say' anything does it? not that we (the audience) will be able to read.

clavis9495
well that's what I would like to figure out coz I really need to know what it says if it says something

mook
there might be hidden things in some scenes such as i theory i heard about the 'bulls head' shape in the code at the start of revolutions being a reference to the chicago bulls(!) cos the w.bros support them.
sounds a bit unlikely to me but could be similar things in there.

Vim
the code in and of itself doesn't "say" anything, that is simply the lines of the program that the architect used to program everything inside the matrix. The actual symbols and things don't mean anything, each one is like from a different language, and stringing them together will probably be jibberish! Besides, "There's way too much information to decode the matrix."

Ikobe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.