best bit in a matrix movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mook
ok heres the idea- you can each pick one best bit from each matrix movie.
it can be a scene, a line, a character whateva but only one (reasons would be nice too!) smile

M1-subway fight- just a cool fight
M2-freeway (twin in car, morpheus on roof)
M3-end battle between neo+smith in rain.

Korri
i have too many favourites

dragonpisces272
ditto...
a scene: dojo fight
a character: Neo (the way he fights)
a line: ~Morpheus: Stop trying to hit me and hit me! (it's not really my favorite but it's one of my best)
There are still many more...

Lag
M1: When Mopheus holds up the copper top and you hear a "DOOOONNNGGGG" like the comercials
M2: When Neo nocks over the line of Smith twice and you hear Dominos and Bowling pins.
M3:When they show Neo punching Smith in the face from "Fist Cam"

.......OH WAIT you said Best bit, I'm sorry, here

M1: The begining sequence: It was just an awsome way to start the Matrix. With misdirection, mystery, action, and awsome visial effects all in just the begining. It couldn't have been done better.
M2:Anytime the ghost twins where in a scene it was awsome, especially the first fight with Morpheus and his sword.
M3: When Morpheus questions "Is this real." when Neo ends the war. It just really made you appreciate how unreal it must have been for everybody if Morpheus, the "God of Dreams", was questioning it.

Korri
SEX!! embarrasment sorry

godfather
My favourite bit off all three movies is in M1 when Neo walk through the metal detectors and the guard goes to scan him, then he opens his coat to reveal all the guns, How cool is that!! The face of the guard is crackin!!

THISISNOTREAL2
oh yeah that was a classic moment, and then the guard said"HOLY S***". dang!

AliasNeo15
Scenes
M1- The end scene with Neo and Smith when Neo obtains his powers.

M2- First time Neo fights when he beats up the 3 agents and then he flies to the Oracle's place. It shows us again what he can do.

M3- The whole scene with Neo at the train station. This would include when he wakes up, when he talks to Rama and Sati, when he gets punched into a wall and when he runs through the subway loop.

Quotes
M1- "My name...............is Neo."

M2- "I just wish.........I wish I knew what I'm supposed to do. I just wish I knew."

M3- "One way or another, I'm getting on this train!"

Characters
M1- Neo

M2- Neo

M3- Neo

burlyman
i cant choose favourite scene or quotes...so many...

m1 - NEO (or morpheus)
m2 - NEO
m3 - SMITH! (or neo)

smile

The One Himself
Characters

TMX - Neo and Trinity

RLD - Neo

RVL -Smith

Scenes;

TMX - Subway Fight

RLD - Fight in Chateau, Architect's Room

RVL - Smiths in Oracle's Kitchen, Superbrawl

Fave Quotes

TMX - The last one (I know you're out there I can feel you now...)

RLD - Interesting. That was quicker than the others.... & Go ahead, shoot..Best thing about being me is there's so many of me..

RVL - Cookies need love, too. & I know it does, I have seen it..That's why the rest of "me" is just going enjoy the show..we already know that I'm the one that beats you!!!

terd40
M1: when the agents look at each other after neo beats smith and they both run away.

M2: when the architect is talking about the grotesqueries about the human race and in the background there are pictures of saddam hussien, george bush senior, and george w bush.

M3: when the captain of the hammer poops himself and says i didnt know this ship could do that.

MC Mike
Hahaha! I love it!

dragonpisces272
me too!! and I love his pen remote thingie...

Korri
i want one of those

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.