Sentinel in Neo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

69erSteiner
I understand Revolutions for the most part and maybe I missed this on another thread but what exactly happens when Neo is stopping all the bombs from destroying the Logos and then the sentinel gets in front of the ship and it shows him going into Neo. Trinity then says I got ya....what in the world happened?

mook
good point i forgot about that.

anyone?

DARKVIRUS
I would say that what happend is exactly what happend in the end of reloaded but, we are shown the actual energy of it.

In other words neo can now feel everything since he touched the source and we actually saw him draw the energy out of the sent. to stop it.

Trinity said " I got you " as if to say "it's ok im here, dont pass out on me".

That's just what I think though.

69erSteiner
Thats a possibility but if i can remember Neo didnt really stop the sentinels, they kept attacking the Logos while he continued to disarm the bombs

DARKVIRUS
He didnt stop them all....that one that we saw looked like it was disabled to me. We only saw him stop one of them and clearly said "there are to many"

Then again that's just what i think smile

69erSteiner
Perhaps...does anyone else have any idea?

ShOota
well his powers were just starting to get better, i would of said if he would of been alive longer his powers would of got as good as in the Matrix.

But at the moment in time he couldnt stop them all, he would of if it was like afew weeks later, he would of been able to fly ect, in the real world

Seraph77
Neo wouldn't be able to fly in the real world lol, that's retarted. It's simple, it's symbolic, showing he is able to absorb the energy to disable the machines. Like in the end when he is crucified and you see an abundance of energy go into him, which is all the smiths of the matrix. When someone has been "taken over" or "infected" by smith they contain the same orange energy, and when he destroyed each and every smith it saved everyone but of course killed him instantly, part of the sacrafice.

mailedbypostman
ty for that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.