Help with Smith/oracle PLEASE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrsMags
Okay, I have a few questions for you. I've seen all three Movies and animatrix, but haven't played enter the matrix, so, if my questions are ignorant, I apologize . . .

In reloaded, Smith is an exile. He only appears behind the back doors, ie in the oracle seen and in the door scene. So, I must assume that he is duplicating himself onto other exiled programs . . . except in the oracle scene he duplicates himself onto another agent. How did the other agent get through the back door? I thought it was a safe place for the exiles. . . ?

Okay, go to Matrix 3. When Neo is driving to see the oracle, the Matrix still exists like in the first Matrix (which I thought Neo destroyed in M1 . . .). So how does Smith get back into the Matrix (as an exile) and duplicate himself onto all the people (not programs) and gain control in such a short time.

I thought that Smith gained power from Neo in the first Matrix when Neo jumped into him, and that Neo gained his machine power from Smith. That that was the moment they merged and became "opposites". That moment was the moment Neo became the one, simply because of his action.

So if there are six months between M1 and M2, what is Smith doing that whole time???

Please help!

I have more questions, but this is getting to long . . . I will save them for another post.

Thanks!!!!!!

Laurie

ShOota
yeah if its 6 months or more i would like to think what smith was doing that whole time, i know he took over the whole world in Revolutions but cloneing himself(wot eva u wanna call it).

Furiae
As I understand it, exiles do not just get to use backdoors. Those require keys as Seraph used and the Keymaker crafts...
HOW smith was in the backdoor hallway can only be assumed as it is not explained that I am aware...if he can get in and out, why does everyone else use keys...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.