football weight requirments

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
for the postion i am going out for this is what i have to be able to do for the bare minimum if i want to make the caoches happy.

bench 215
squats 275
dead lifts 275
cleans 175

the weight i can do right now for each lift

bench 225
squats 330
deads over 400
cleans i have no clue i never have done them before but i am guesing not alot.

you guys should have seen the kids faces when the caoches handed out the requirments all the faces dropped and they where like i will never be abel to do this and alot of the kids turenbd and looked at me and this other kid donnie cause he is almost as big as me so they always say ooo thois is no problem for them and all thisother bullshit and i am just like well if u got off ur fat ass in the summer time lifted as hard as us it would be no prob for u either but no they choose just to be jeolus of the people who worked hard that can do it

thorncrawler
dont disrespect them just cos they dont care as much for there body

DeNiro
oo of course not i would never ok i always help the people that dont know how to train out always but they have to have a good work ethic to train with me if u r going to half ass it then i wont help them. i will never turn a kid down thats try or ever make fun of a kid for not doing as much weight as me i just make fun of the kids that say i am on steroids and that dont try and still r like why cant i lift as much as i am supposed to. the people that dont try and half ass it and make fun of me saying i am on roids piss me off cause i worked hard as hell to get where i am today and i am not going to sit and have a fat lazy kid tell me i cheated

thorncrawler
hey calm down and some steroids arn't bad, im on them at the mo

DeNiro
o bro i am calm i was just not trying to sound like a dick and make fun of kids that arent as big as me. i wasnt yelling or nothing and i bet ur on steroids for a medical reason i am talking about the guys who r on like 500 mg of tess and 150 mg of deca and 200 mg of winny and then adding some growth hormones or trenbolum that is what i mean by juicing i dont mean like small amounts to help out illnesses

thorncrawler
yeah i am but it is always fun telling people that i take steriods

DeNiro
laughing out loud kinda defeats the purpose if ur fat or skinny though just kidding. i would go on them if i hadent promised my mother i wouldnt and also i have partners that would loose repect for me if i did and i dont need them i got good genetics and just wondering if u know what kind of steroids r u on i doubt it is anabolical

thorncrawler
i dont im afraid but i could find out for tomorrow

DeNiro
its no big deal i hope everything for u go good though they will work for u in a positive way sod ont be worried about if and feel better bro

thorncrawler
im not depressed or getting fat or thin, they are clearing up exma, so it is making my life a lot easier

DeNiro
i didnt say that u where fat i was just like said that it defeats the purpose of telling people u juice when u r arent big it was a joke but exma i really dont know much about it what kind of diesae or illness is it

DeNiro
well i got to go to math class bro ill talk to u later peace

thorncrawler
exma is basically an itch that does not stop, you scratch until you bleed, and then you scratch some more, and i have the worst case of it that they have seen in reading

happy kine
i played football for a few years... i wasn't too strong, but i made up for that by being too slow. what you can lift is not as important as being crazy... i was a lineman (tackle) in the wing-t... i was much smaller then the any def. lineman on the other team, but i liked running as fast as i could and smashing into another person... i loved to pull... i got knocked down a lot but always got up with a smile.... i really wanted to be a linebacker or quarterback... but in the wing-t you need a running QB. and i'm just too slow.... but with pads on i'm crazy

DeNiro
u sound like me but wilder i am pretty crazy without pads too cause people usally move out of the way but still try to tackel me but ur right opnce u get those pads on noone will move and they r going to hit u as hard as they can and i am going out for full back and linebacker

Fire
nice I know a bit of American Football, but not very much, I love the tactics in the game tho, ppl who dont know it and first see it normaly dont get why tactics are so important, but if you take some interest as most of you know, tactics are very important.

about working out: well I never had the urge to work on my body, personaly I care very lil about it. But I have a lot of respect for ppl like De. who want to put all their effort in
However I don't start bitching about my lack of physical strength or my lack of speed or anything like that

if I play a sport, the only thing I really enjoy actualy playing is soccer. I go for the spots where you need tactics and strategy rather than being fast or strong. Like a Defender or a Full back (tho rather Defenders, since Full backs are expected to follow up on the flanks)
and any other sport I much more enjoy coaching than playing myself

DeNiro
sound like u know a great deal about the game of football u must follow it a lil more then closly but ne way yeah football there r alot of tatics to be put into it in order for u to be a succesful player it is just that u need the dedication to do it. but also genetics and natrual talent help out also. but i am relaly tired i dont even know what to say ur post was very good fire i couldnt agree more with some of the shit u said and about soccer alot of shit goes into that and not just being strong or fast there is some major skills that go into that game i cant even juggel a ball or ne thing but i do find it easy to kick it into the net i mean it is so wide

KidRock
football is the best sport IMO we have a kid on our FRESHMEN team that weighs 325 pounds and hes in 9th grade!

DeNiro
325 pounds r u kidding me holy **** dude i bet it is all fat but still i mean how tall is this kid

KidRock
no hes MADDDDDDDD strong hes only like 5'7 probley and he has some big titties! lol but most of it looks like fat and stuff but he is mad strong he plays noseguard for us

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.