have u ever made a substitute cry??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
in 8th grade we where in gym and we where messing around so bad not listening and just fuuckin around so much that the teacher put everything down went into the office started crying her eyes out and the vice principal walks in and is like where is ur teacher and we all didnt say ne thing then she walked into the office and flipped on us it was worth it though first time we where bad enoguuh to make a sub cry. and then again in high school a sub cryed but it was because a student was making fun of her so much and everyone didnt say ne thing cause it was his own fault she cried and he was the only one that got in troubel really funny though the shit he was saying because he just didnt care

stormsgreat
my class is really well bahaved sad which is really annoying so we've never made a teacher cry but i think once we almost did

total metalhead
loadsa times dude! we made a couple leave the school permanently and there was one math sub called Miss Barret who cried every damn lesson. life was sweet in the lower school.

Difrycheulyd
When I was in a class they made 2 teachers have complete nervous breakdowns. Also we drove one sub so bad he pushed a pupil through a pane of glass..... confused

But to be honest I felt awful for all these teachers; because they arn't allowed to touch pupils they ave very little power. Id hate to be a teacher and no wonder there's such a shortage of them sad

metal face
two of my friends have they nailed her with a skittle or something

it was gold jerry GOLD!

must_kill_Santa
well skools boring we have to do somethings to spice things up

ab012f9448
Well, my friend, HEY SAM!! rock, gave one of the maths teachers at my school a nervous breakdown. An ambulance had to be called in and she was taken away. Haven't seen her since and that was a month and a half ago! She was a right ***** anyway. evil face

el_barto
i havnt made one cry but in 5th grade i had a real ***** ass one i wish i could though

FrEaK.COM
wgod my class almost made a teacher cry stupid ***** she was she was like 100 years old

Phoenix
I made a student teacher have a nervous breakdown and run away and forget about ever being a teacher... oops...

well, it wasn't just me! my form helped!

FrEaK.COM
cool

yerssot
lemme see...
three substitutes, two who weren't even graduated, and one "real" teacher

jacksparrow22
a substitute in science last year....we passed notes, dropped pencils, started coughing, raising our hands, standing up, humming, etc. and she broke into tears, and my crazy english teacher last year cried every time she thought we "didnt like her" wich we didnt but she didnt help it by crying

DeNiro
i remeber this one time we had a sub and i kept making this noise the same exact noise like i was clearing my throat but it was rewally loud and almost sounded like i was having sex well i did this every singel time she spoke and then she turned around to yell at me and her voice was crakin a lil bit but before she could say ne thing i did the noise really loud and long and ran out of the class room to the bathroom cause i started crying laughin and had to go to the bathroom because of it omg my class was so histerical i thought they where all going to piss them self it was worth it though i just had to write a long ass apoligie note to the teacher and the vice princapl called my action childish but she laughed when i made the noise for her laughing out loud i had the teacher again a year later but was totally cool to her

Shoukan
I have made a sub cry...

Just because I called her a bi***

Phoenix
we had a mexican cough, we broke a light, we shut him in a stationary cupboard

total metalhead
this one guy at my school had a proper fist fight with one of my teachers. the teacher got two black eyes and a fat lip and the kid got a broken nose. it was kinda kool.

Complicated
I actually made my jazz band director have a heart attack halfway through my senior year. We were having a saxophone sectional, rehearsing a solo in a song called Cruzin' for a Bluesin'. Idiotic name aside, it's rather fun and for the average high school saxophonist, rather difficult. While it's supposed to be played extremely fast, at about 280bpm, our director didn't seem to think it was meant to be over 200, which I found insultingly slow. I said as much. smile

When he disagreed, I went into another room to grab the Maynard Fergusen cd upon which the original performers took it at ~280. From the office area, I heard him telling the rest of the section, under his breath, that I didn't know what the f*ck I was talking about, and that he's sick of my "arrogant-ass attitude." Getting rather miffed, I popped the cd into the stereo, played a bit of the blisteringly fast track, and then proceeded to tell him just what I thought of him - that I don't appreciate how he was late every day, or that his breath sometimes stunk of beer, or that he swore at us, calling us losers, or his hypocrisy in that he would often leave instructions for my "arrogant ass" to conduct the ensemble for the substitute (who wouldn't know a thing about music) during his frequent absences.

During all of it, he got progressively redder, until he turned around, walked into his office, sat down, and slumped over. Luckily, the choir director was in there, and he promptly called the "school response team" and an ambulance. For the rest of the semester, jazz band was directed by the head of the music department, and someone new took the position the next fall. Mr. ________ retired.

Sorry, that was long.

ElStuddo
Let me tell you the younger generation somthing that really enrages me. When I was yalls age, you wouldnt last 5 minutes, why? Because youre pathetic asses would get your ass wore out WITH A BELT!! Better yet, when I was in 8th grade, a wooden paddle about 3/4 inces thick would of tanned your asses (by the principal), and was the ultimate attiude adjuster. If you were MY kids period, I would smack your asses so hard, you wouldnt be able to sit down.

Its all gone becuse of the liberated generation, and lawsuit abuse. Thats why society is going to complete shit. You youngsters have totally ruined it. Im sorry, but these **** ups while youre tring to LEARN and get a education, are MY expense!!

ElStuddo
TOUGH!! Stay in there and make somthing of yourself. Im paying my tax $$s on you.

bLooMiLiCioUs
well my class 2 yrs ago made our teacher cry - not the sub - she was pregnant and she almost fainted boy we did feel bad tho ppl started talking abt miscarriage sad

Darth Bandon
Back in the day we were so bad we caused a summer rec. coach to quit his job and call us all a bunch of little bastards.

bLooMiLiCioUs
aw man all of us are a total bunch of trouble makers aren't we?wink i'm proud of itbig grin

ash007
Yeah well i am glad i haven't consdering without my teachers i would be nothing. I think all teachers should get our respect for doing a outstanding job.

People who make them cry should be kicked out because they do not desirve to be educated.

Darth Bandon
I remember getting wipped in Elementary school. It wasn't fun either.

bLooMiLiCioUs
hey chill mate most of the time we dun do it on purpose!!anyway we all got scared aft seein her cry we reformed angel

total metalhead
alot of teachers dont do an outstanding job though. i mean, if they were doing the job well, they wouldnt be letting their classes get on top of them, and this thread wouldnt exist. a lot of the teachers who end up crying are the ones who cant be bothered to make a good a lesson, and end up losing control of the class.

so dont always blame the kids.

ash007
But shouldn't school be about learning i do know that most teachers are not very good but most teachers are excellent. All i am saying is that they should get the respect that they rightfully desirve.

bLooMiLiCioUs
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pray.gif

but i get what the other guy's trying ta say toowink

Darth Bandon
Which is it? not very good confused excellent

bLooMiLiCioUs
ha gd questionwink

Friend44
No I never made a substitute cry but believe me, I tried.

bLooMiLiCioUs
ha n it din work?wink

ElStuddo
lol!! So do I, by a BIG 240 pound heafer teacher. Couldnt sit down the rest of the day.

bLooMiLiCioUs
ha i'm a girl so i jst got it on my hand - damn it HURT when i was to use it to write tho

Kai_Haider
And people wonder why people that have been teaching for years are either mean or crazy or both.

Kai_Haider
Every teacher that i've had that was 50+ has been one or the other. There's This one teacher that I have that talks to her teddy bear when see gets upset. And one that uses an air pump to make noise and he talks back and forth to it. That's just the beginning I can keep on going.

burlyman
also known as a bump

hotsauce6548
this kinda isnt on topic but the one sub we had let us freestyle rap in study hall but he sed u couldnt say swear words. of cousre a kid named steve went up there and cursed. the sub made us look up the word and we had to rite the definiton fifty times. well sum of the parents called that nite and told the principal. now, nobody ever really told us but my guess is that he was fired from the school because we havent seen him since. that was like 2 years ago too

burlyman
did the kid kill him?

hotsauce6548
no it wasnt jus the kid steve.... he told the whole class to rite the definition fifty times

Darth Revan
I always seem to be in the badly behaved classes. Though we have never made a sub actually cry we've had some bad experiences. One time in French we had this sub and I forget her name but she was TOTALLY unsuitable to be a teacher she was really short and thin and talked really quiet and she was trying to figure out how to explain something and I don't think she even knew French very well and it took her like five minutes to figure out what to say and by then you couldn't even hear her cuz everyone was talking at the same time. Another time in orchestra we had this guy named Mr. Schminky god that guy was an idiot I think he almost broke out in tears. And the regular choir teacher at our school is named Carol Sinclair GOD she is SUCH A F**KING IDIOT we were doing this thing where we had to listen to music and then write some stuff down about it and while I was writing this girl next to me asks what we are supposed to be doing and I told her in the quietest voice and the stupid teacher is across the room and she somehow heard me and she comes up to me literally a foot away from my face and says "I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK YOU ARENT SUPPOSED TO SAY ANYTHING DO YOU WANT TO GO TO YOUR ADVISOR BECAUSE I CAN DO THAT!!!!!" or something to that effect and sometimes she talks for like half and hour about the most trivial things like why it says the word "god" in a song. Don't even get me started on the librarian.

burlyman
did steve kill the sub?

burlyman
and, you expect me to read all that?

diegocala
I sub here locally sometimes for the experience, I tend to make the students cry when I come in

Actually I try to be as cool as they are being towards me.

Veralidaine
not me, but ma friends bro. ( he was only in yr 4 at de time)
made de sub. run out crying! eek!
n dey were only lyk 9 yrs old!

bLooMiLiCioUs
whoa!!!

BLACKANGEL
my friend punch the teacher in her face. and the other one threw a chair at her teacher

LarryTheArch
we respect our teachers, but not bus subs. We mess them with a hellavu a lot. Sometimes, we throw paper balls at em, have everybody yell at the same time to distract them, yell "STOP!" and then move up a seat and then yell "GO!". Once, a highschooler named Zeke put his sweattshirt on backwards and put the hood on backwards and leaned backwards, so when the sub yelled at him, he yelled back after pullin down the hood

LarryTheArch
cough psycho cough

silver_tears
i havent and ndont plan on stick out tongue

fungrl515
well, not me personally, unless you count tears of happiness. a few years ago, i was stuck in a class with terrible people who wouldn't listen to anyone. The sub was wailing and screaming about how annoying we were. Of course, I came to the rescue and helped her.

bLooMiLiCioUs
innocenceroll eyes (sarcastic) what happened to ur drug takin image?

silver_tears
gone......with teh wind angel

bLooMiLiCioUs
meh dun believe shifty

burlyman
my question still stands.

bLooMiLiCioUs
blink
wasn't it answered??

burlyman
no.

bLooMiLiCioUs
then you can carry on waitingstick out tongue
but i think it's nowink

BLACKANGEL
my friend punch the dean in her face and her mother was right there and she didnt do anything.

LarryTheArch
your friend has a lot of anger towards teachers...
oh and today, I did something really mean to a teach. The last two days i've been getting yelled at by one of my teachers cuz i was always thrwoing stuff and then walking over loudly and picking it up to annoy her. Well today , I accidentally knocked over a book of a shelf across the room and bent down to pick it up, and she started yelling at me and told me throw it away. So i say "Fine" walk over to the trash and throw the book away, and her face gets hella red and she sends ,e to the fukkin office. It was funny as hell tho

Kai_Haider
blinkblink Fungrl blink i love you blinkblink

kRaZy KoRrEe
haha yeaa dAwGs ive made a subby cry and it was a gay guy. he acted like he wasnt gay but his accent told me he was and how he dressed. i kept asking him if he was gay and he said no and i said to him "whats his name" and the sub goes who? and i say your bf man. then the sub got all mad and then the class started making fun of him and he cried it was funny as hell

DeNiro
Thats pretty funny I dont know if i could be that cruel but yea i could but i dont gay bash to much but when gay guys hit on me i am glad to bash a bit

Tex
You people are absolutely disgusting! mad

What the hell is wrong with you?

Making substitutes cry makes you feel better about yourself?

Those poor people are just trying to make a living, putting food on their tables and clothes on their kids backs.

They dont get paid anything anyways, and to hurt them so bad they cry is unforgivable! thumb down

Disgusting! mad

DeNiro
Now Tex r u really mad at the fact we r making fun of the subs or r u made about the topic we were dicussing. Im sorry i didnt mean it it just freaks me out when they do hit on me. UR one of the coolest people on the site so u do know im not homophobic againmst homosexual people sorry again Tex hope u except this apology

Tex
I dunno...maybe if you buy me some flowers and a sexy bracelet I might forgive you zorro

laughing out loud stick out tongue laughing out loud

Topics fine, its the attitude's that send me into a --> mad!

Poor subs! sad

DeNiro
ok i just dont want u mad at me good im glad i didnt make u mad about the other thing ok i got to go buy a bracelt and flowers now stick out tongue

Michael Myers 1
nah i love subs i never make them cry there cool they dont give u that much work but some are stupid (no offence) and dont teach... which is cool but some are realy big b*tches like one i had a couple days ago i just wanted to jump that old fart but she was old so i just smacked her smile

lil bitchiness
I never made one cry confused
I was always an A student, but i was a rebbel, so teachers generaly tended not to like me much....younger ones did. Subs hated me mostly, and they almost made me cry...i was never disruptive. I as an A student, but i was never a model one! confused

LarryTheArch
Im the kid that has no fear towards other teachers and/or subs, so ill do anything to piss em off

I once called my PE teacher micheal jackson!!!

DeNiro
U rebel u stick out tongue i once told a sub to fu*ck off, u can tell how much i care about getting in trouble

Michael Myers 1
lol i did what u did deniro to the Principle but in sign language.......its a long story

LarryTheArch
not ompared 2 whsat I did

I told this ***** 2 go screw mr harris (the resident ugly teadcher)
and then t2 suck a doorknob, hooker hoops. word 4 word

Michael Myers 1
i dont realy give a rats ass for subs or teachers as long as they arnt b*tches to me then i wont to them but if they yell at me i aintr taking t hat shiz from them what makes them think they can yell at you? just cuz there some stupid teacher? iu get yelled at home enuf as it is i dont need more at school (unless i do something bad i can go with that) wink

LarryTheArch
were on da same page here
i dont do anything unless do something rather moronic, stupid, or mean

BingaBonga
Well, I haven't, but a friend at school did... Okay were were like in 3rd grade, and we had the fattest women sub anyone had ever seen. Max didn't understand why she was so fat, so afterwords, he went up to her and asked her if she was pregnant, and of course, she wasn't. Max cried and ran off...

LarryTheArch
i didnt know that about viggo... hilarious!!!

Kai_Haider
Tex you kick ass too happy

LarryTheArch
well duh!

Tired Hiker
I never made a sub cry, but I did make a sub eat chalk once. I told him it was a magic piece of sea salt!

LarryTheArch
nice of u TH

Tired Hiker
You know what? I just lied. That never happened. I am sorry.

LarryTheArch
oh my god!!!
I dont give a fukking shit!!!
most of the stuff, no! all ofnte stuff ive said heres tru!!! which makes me the bane of all teachers.

BEWARE ME!!!

Tired Hiker
Actually, I was really telling the truth.

LarryTheArch
we all like to hear ourselves talk dont we

cermiestar
you didn't really....did you TH????

LarryTheArch
u shud see sum a da stuff I do

cermiestar
do i want to? wink

LarryTheArch
yes

Tired Hiker
I never made a sub eat chalk. I confess. Oh, I do love to hear myself talk. I also like to read myself type!

cermiestar
big grin TH!

then do tell....larry....

LarryTheArch
i also like to watch flowers breeze in the wind, long walks on the beach, and other cliches that are in personals nowadays

cermiestar
big grin

LarryTheArch
that was supposed to be funny
now i need a hug, or a kiss, or LAPDANCE

cermiestar
you wish wink

Tired Hiker
Hey, don't ask me!

cermiestar
ask you what?? big grin

LarryTheArch
yes actuallly i do wish it *gives puppy dog lip*

cermiestar
keep wishing wink

Tired Hiker
for a hug a kiss or a lapdance.

LarryTheArch
what do i have 2 du

cermiestar
oh i'm sorry TH! big grin

LarryTheArch
ahem

crazy_rock_chic
my class made our English sub cry,she kept trying to teach us and none of us wud listen and just messed around,whenever she started talking we'd get louder,so english class became a dos class and one day we came in and she was sitting at her table with her head in her hands crying....guess we shud have been nicer.....oh well

dave123
i normally take subs as an oppertunity to sleep sleep

Kai_Haider
i want a hug...

Gotwa
*produces a nice, large bomb of some K7* Hug that.

Kai_Haider
sad

Kai_Haider
*cough cough*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.