My Matrix Theories

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VinnySem
OK, I don't know the exact verbatim of the quote, but when Neo meets The Architect, The Architect tells him that the first Matrix was perfect, abeit a failure because of the grotesqueries of our nature. Bible parallel: The Garden of Eden, where Adam and Eve lived until being cast out after being tempted by the Serpent and eating the Apple from the Tree of Life.

Would that equate The Architect to God, thereby equating Neo to Jesus Christ, who was sacrificed for our salvation?

How about The Merovingian being Lucifer, cast down from Heaven, forever tempting humanity to make the wrong choice? (LOL, nice dig at the French there)

I'm still formulating theories about the religious/philosophical/mythological parallels of The Oracle, Morpheus, Trinity, and the Indian family from Mobil Ave.

At the end, when Neo is wired into the Matrix, and Smith is destroyed, I am venturing a guess that now that Neo was hardwired into the Matrix from a machine node, they sucked him back into the Source, bringing Smtih with him, thereby allowing the Matrix to restart, signified by the sunrise.

Anyone else have anything to add?

Lord Soth
That's genius

MC Mike
Very good! big grin

...except we figure that much out a long time ago... confused

Good, nonetheless...

Lord Soth
I never figured it out......or at least I never thought about figuring it out

audioheem
Wow, anyone got those, "Hello and welcome to last week," pics? But change week to MILLENIUM. Dude stop formulating... these things you are figuring out are in books and are a lot more in depth. Read 'Taking the Red Pill'...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.